The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear they are close to signing Webster slaughter and Brian Brennan

Little tidbit about the Browns.
They have DGB has their highest ranked player in the entire draft not named Winston (they are not alone).
However with his past, not sure they can gamble on him with their recent trend.

Really surprised the Browns did not make the move on the Bears WR. They were in talks allegedly and have Mike and Rob Dean at WR right now, so could use the help.

I'd expect them to make a pitch for Andre Johnson and Dwayne Bowe if released.

They have DGB has their highest ranked player in the entire draft not named Winston (they are not alone).

I want them to grab him. But then again, I'm not exactly on a hot streak with players I want drafted

Maybe the Niners can draft him and have Aldon Smith mentor him :banghead:

Wow the jets might make some noise if they draft Mariota. Imagine Mariota to Marshall and Harvin with a bruiser like Chris Ivory in the backfield.

I don't know about all that. Time will tell for sure. But on paper that would look good.

They are saying the Jets are planning to release Percy Harvin.

They are saying the Jets are planning to release Percy Harvin.
This dude must be a cancer in the locker room. I know they took him knowing there were issues but man. Now with Marshall another known issue what are they doing.

Decker Cap hit=$6.5M
Marshall Cap Hit =$7.7M

Harvin=$10.5M...cant blame them.

If Harvin is still on the Jets’ roster on March 19, the Jets owe the Seahawks a fourth-round draft pick. If Harvin is not on the roster on March 19, the Jets only owe the Seahawks a sixth-round draft pick.

This dude must be a cancer in the locker room. I know they took him knowing there were issues but man. Now with Marshall another known issue what are they doing.

Its about cap space.
He is higher than Decker and Marshall and they need the space for some more talent.

EDIT: MikeDean beat me to it. He was a rented player for the most part.

Decker Cap hit=$6.5M
Marshall Cap Hit =$7.7M

Harvin=$10.5M...cant blame them.

If Harvin is still on the Jets’ roster on March 19, the Jets owe the Seahawks a fourth-round draft pick. If Harvin is not on the roster on March 19, the Jets only owe the Seahawks a sixth-round draft pick.

Got it, and JB from this yeah it does look like he was rented. Marshall is antoher one with known issues.

I'd wait until after the 4th round to get RB. I really want the Niners to pick up Harvin....

Percy Harvin? The dude is a head case and injury prone. I realize he's got a crap load of talent, but I just don't think he's worth the headache.

This free agency frenzy is going to be bonkers starting tomorrow.

Percy Harvin? The dude is a head case and injury prone. I realize he's got a crap load of talent, but I just don't think he's worth the headache.

Have you seen our WRs corp? Besides Boldin we have nothing. Harvin would add so much more in the return game too (where we also have nothing).

Have you seen our WRs corp? Besides Boldin we have nothing. Harvin would add so much more in the return game too (where we also have nothing).

I just don't think Harvin is the answer.

He fits in well and likes your QB. Not sure it works financially, but ya never know.

Reggie Wayne wont be resigned by colts. Think its time for him to retire he has had a great career.

Jacoby Jones to the BOLTS. A legit PR/KR guy, that should help.

Reggie Wayne wont be resigned by colts. Think its time for him to retire he has had a great career.

I am praying that he retires. Do not want to think about him in a different uni.

I am praying that he retires. Do not want to think about him in a different uni.

i hope so too. he had the droppsies near the end of the year and in the playoffs. Time to call it quits while still somewhat on top.

i hope so too. he had the droppsies near the end of the year and in the playoffs. Time to call it quits while still somewhat on top.

Dropsies happen when you play through a torn triceps.

Marshawn Lynch and Seattle agree to new deal per Schefter.

Oher to the Panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back