The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If more than 3 tight ends are taken before the end of the 3rd round I would be shocked. It is that weak of a class.

We will have to see. I still think the top 5 guys are all solid players. How many teams are looking for TE? I don't even know.

And Williams still has major question marks. Spoke to one guy that used to work with the Dolphins and he said this is the worst class of TEs he has seen in a decade both at the top and in terms of depth.

I thought O'Leary, Williams, Nd's te, Pa St. te, and walford would be a solid 5 TE. There have been some pretty crappy TE classes. Sure big names but did nothing. Where is Egnew, Delaney Walker, and so on. Also as a Dolphins fan I can say they cant evaluate talent anyways :angry:

I thought O'Leary, Williams, Nd's te, Pa St. te, and walford would be a solid 5 TE. There have been some pretty crappy TE classes. Sure big names but did nothing. Where is Egnew, Delaney Walker, and so on. Also as a Dolphins fan I can say they cant evaluate talent anyways :angry:

Yeah, what does a former large agent group scout know... :alien:

Yeah, what does a former large agent group scout know...

Ohh I am sure he is very good at what he does but man loving the Dolphins is hard with their talent evaluation. Back to horrible classes anyone think the RB class this year looks weak? I kind of do sure there are plenty of them but none really WOW me. Abdullah looks small, Duke Johnson was always asking off the field, Melvin Gordon is probably burnt up like a lot of the Wisconsin bakcs that come out. I really don't see a huge home run hitter.

Ohh I am sure he is very good at what he does but man loving the Dolphins is hard with their talent evaluation. Back to horrible classes anyone think the RB class this year looks weak? I kind of do sure there are plenty of them but none really WOW me. Abdullah looks small, Duke Johnson was always asking off the field, Melvin Gordon is probably burnt up like a lot of the Wisconsin bakcs that come out. I really don't see a huge home run hitter.

Certainly do not think this RB class is anywhere near weak. Just thinking about who I think can play for years in this league:

Gurley
Gordon
Ajayi
Duke Johnson
Coleman
Abdullah
David Johnson
Cobb
Yeldon

This is one of the deepest RB drafts I can remember. There may not be an Adrian Peterson... but I think this is one year that could churn out some stud 3rd-4th round RBs.

This years rb class is anything but weak. Especially with how the position has been devalued. There will be some serious value picks in the mid rounds this year at that position

Certainly do not think this RB class is anywhere near weak. Just thinking about who I think can play for years in this league:

Gurley
Gordon
Ajayi
Duke Johnson
Coleman
Abdullah
David Johnson
Cobb
Yeldon

This is one of the deepest RB drafts I can remember. There may not be an Adrian Peterson... but I think this is one year that could churn out some stud 3rd-4th round RBs.

Yeldon I see as a power back, Abdullah I think is too small, Gordon has a ton of wear on him, Duke Johnson (i am a miami fan) was injured and always tapping his helmet to come off. I see a solid amount of busts in there, it is deep but I don't really see a home run hitter.

Yeldon I see as a power back, Abdullah I think is too small, Gordon has a ton of wear on him, Duke Johnson (i am a miami fan) was injured and always tapping his helmet to come off. I see a solid amount of busts in there, it is deep but I don't really see a home run hitter.

As a Niners fan, I'd take Abdullah, Gurley, Gordon, or Yeldon without question. Having watched almost every single game Abdullah has played in college, he is crazy good. Doesn't take many big hits, great at catching passes out of the backfield, can make something out of nothing, and has pretty good speed in the open field. I haven't seen as much of Gordon, Gurley, or Yeldon, but from what I have seen they are all very solid backs that I think will do very well in the NFL.

Cowboys do anything to note?? Haven't been keeping up due to all this snow!!

Cowboys do anything to note?? Haven't been keeping up due to all this snow!!

About the only thing I've heard out of the Cowboys is that they signed Cole Beasley. I don't really go out of my way to keep up with them though.

Wonder if the Ravens will release Ngata!?

Brandon Marshall has been traded to the Jets, pending physical.

Reggie Wayne will not be resigned by the Colts.

Selfishly, I hope he hangs them up... seeing 87 wear another uniform will hurt me just as much as it does seeing Peyton wear the Broncos uni.

Reggie Wayne will not be resigned by the Colts.

Selfishly, I hope he hangs them up... seeing 87 wear another uniform will hurt me just as much as it does seeing Peyton wear the Broncos uni.

I doubt he plays anywhere else. Everyone saw his age catching up to him last year, and I doubt he wants to put on another uniform. If there wasn't much interest in him 3 years ago there will be even less now. Huge disappointment that he is done as a Colt. It was time...but its still sad to see him go.

I don't see the bears keeping Cutler without Marshall. Why you would take a guy who already has issues and then take away his favorite target doesn't make much sense to me

Never saw that one coming!
Wow the jets might make some noise if they draft Mariota. Imagine Mariota to Marshall and Harvin with a bruiser like Chris Ivory in the backfield.

At least he still have jeffrey

As a Niners fan, I'd take Abdullah, Gurley, Gordon, or Yeldon without question. Having watched almost every single game Abdullah has played in college, he is crazy good. Doesn't take many big hits, great at catching passes out of the backfield, can make something out of nothing, and has pretty good speed in the open field. I haven't seen as much of Gordon, Gurley, or Yeldon, but from what I have seen they are all very solid backs that I think will do very well in the NFL.

We have Carlos Hyde...who is going to be a stud. No need to take a RB early.

Really surprised the Browns did not make the move on the Bears WR. They were in talks allegedly and have Mike and Rob Dean at WR right now, so could use the help.

We have Carlos Hyde...who is going to be a stud. No need to take a RB early.

I know we don't need a RB, but I still would be fine if they drafted one of those running backs. Those are solid RB's that can help with the work load as well as provide some more speed to the backfield.

I know we don't need a RB, but I still would be fine if they drafted one of those running backs. Those are solid RB's that can help with the work load as well as provide some more speed to the backfield.

I'd wait until after the 4th round to get RB. I really want the Niners to pick up Harvin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back