The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a better name for a coordinator in the NFL than Jim Bob Cooter…?

People outside of Philly may not get to see the Chip Kelly experience in full effect. I've never seen someone so arrogant, pompous, abrasive and condescending in interviews in my life. Imagine Belicheck times ten, except Chip hasn't earned anything. He never takes the blame for anything, acts like everything is going fine. It's absurd and clearly not flying in this town.

"Hello Chip, this is Tom Hicks, I'm calling for a friend down in Austin. Got time to talk?"

"Hello Chip, this is Tom Hicks, I'm calling for a friend down in Austin. Got time to talk?"

Wait, I thought Vince Young was the next brains of the operation?

You know you are getting old when the guy they introduce to sing something at the game could walk into your house and you would have no idea who he is.

You know you are getting old when the guy they introduce to sing something at the game could walk into your house and you would have no idea who he is.
I know alot of the artists out there now but have never heard of this guy or these songs

The Official 2015 NFL Thread

I know alot of the artists out there now but have never heard of this guy or these songs

This is a horrible halftime show.

Right there with you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This half time show is pretty bad...

I just looked at my 18 year old sister and said "who the F is Big Sean?"

And for the record, her answer was "a singer."

Than goodness. I'm thankful that is over. Ruined my nap.

Im pretty sure that I have heard singing in the past and that wasn't it.

I like how he got promoted during the show! When he was being interviewed in the film the caption below his name was "national recording artist".

Joe Buck introduced him as "international recording artist".

Congrats on the promotion! But I still have no idea who you are.

People outside of Philly may not get to see the Chip Kelly experience in full effect. I've never seen someone so arrogant, pompous, abrasive and condescending in interviews in my life. Imagine Belicheck times ten, except Chip hasn't earned anything. He never takes the blame for anything, acts like everything is going fine. It's absurd and clearly not flying in this town.
He was that way at Oregon too. Because the Ducks were so good it was either accepted, overlooked or seen as part of his charm. I must say, I'm surprised he's failing. Maybe this is just another example of how the college game is different than the NFL game. Exhibit A: The Ol' Ball Coach. Exhibit B: Chipster. I do believe that he'd win on a major scale at a place like Texas, if he returns to the college game.

This is a horrible halftime show.

Right there with you.

True story: I heard his introduction and voluntarily turned the channel to the Macy's parade for background noise while I got up off the couch and fixed the leaky drain pipe on the garbage disposal.

True story: I heard his introduction and voluntarily turned the channel to the Macy's parade for background noise while I got up off the couch and fixed the leaky drain pipe on the garbage disposal.

I'm from Detroit and would have rather had Diana Ross or Bob Seger.

Or kid rock for the 30th time

He was that way at Oregon too. Because the Ducks were so good it was either accepted, overlooked or seen as part of his charm. I must say, I'm surprised he's failing. Maybe this is just another example of how the college game is different than the NFL game. Exhibit A: The Ol' Ball Coach. Exhibit B: Chipster. I do believe that he'd win on a major scale at a place like Texas, if he returns to the college game.

Don't forget Butch Davis.

NFL game is so different. There are 32 NFL teams and 128 D-I football teams. The talent is so much more concentrated in the NFL. In college you can simply exploit the weakest player and avoid the best player on the other team, while in the NFL the guy who was the best player on the other college team could be the worst player on an NFL team.

Coaches need to get a clue and start coaching to the talent they have, not trying to force the talent into the system the coach wants.

So Philly, line up the HC's in the offseason or get ready for Kap as your QB next year.

I would be shocked if Chip is here next year. Shocked and not watching much football.

What's with the single coverage on Calvin? I'd go there all day long

Come on ebron 2 more yards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back