The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

For sure. 11 goals between the 2. Hell of a first game

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

First ever NHL game tonight in Raleigh.
Hurricanes list in a shootout to Washington.

Shout-out to LB44 and Mrs LB44
d4b9eef5975dcd3542217b22f39f4082.jpg
a2c7e2d9de38adbbe7b73bfdfcb12af8.jpg
c7d4d33d79459943e6703e59fc1c8e5f.jpg
52a3d1f38465404605ddb6ff2d9fb29d.jpg
You enjoy it? Not sure Carolina is the true NHL experience for your first game. They're kind of reserved there.

Lightning win streak ends at 8 in OT.

As exciting as a game as you will watch.

Lightning win streak ends at 8 in OT.

As exciting as a game as you will watch.
Looks like a fun game, over 90 SOG. Two good teams that should be there late in the season.

Looks like a fun game, over 90 SOG. Two good teams that should be there late in the season.
It was the game I expected the Leafs game to be. Back and forth the entire time, 5 lead changes total.

It was the game I expected the Leafs game to be. Back and forth the entire time, 5 lead changes total.
Hoping this keeps up.

00d95cb0e182bcf99269093cd4da4344.jpg

Yeah man we had a blast. Was a great game even though I was rooting for the home team.
Also enjoyed sitting in th count section so I didn't have to get up for food and drinks.
Was not a boring game to have as your first. I hope you enjoyed it.

Hoping this keeps up.

00d95cb0e182bcf99269093cd4da4344.jpg

It's nice seeing the Sabres up for once. Hopefully they can carry all this momentum into the new year. And where is the Skinner contract? Him and Eichel are single
handedly destroying teams. Finally someone that Eichel can depend on. Wouldn't it be funny if Eichel won a Cup before McJesus. They would burn Edmonton to the
ground and I would laugh.

I just want to reiterate how fun the Jets-Bolts game was last night, I missed the first period, which sounds similar, but form the second on it was the best game I think I've seen. 9 total goals and not one of them was soft, they were all the results of excellent offense and movement. Both teams battling back and forth, passing the puck well, getting good looks on net. I think it could have easily been 9-8 but both goalies were solid and there were some crossbars and posts hit as well.

It was about as even of a game as you could have. It's the first time I've seen Winnipeg this year, and they are a scary team.

I just want to reiterate how fun the Jets-Bolts game was last night, I missed the first period, which sounds similar, but form the second on it was the best game I think I've seen. 9 total goals and not one of them was soft, they were all the results of excellent offense and movement. Both teams battling back and forth, passing the puck well, getting good looks on net. I think it could have easily been 9-8 but both goalies were solid and there were some crossbars and posts hit as well.

It was about as even of a game as you could have. It's the first time I've seen Winnipeg this year, and they are a scary team.

the jets are a fun team to watch, some high end talent and serious depth, just like the lightning, I would be one heck of a stanley cup Final

I love games like that. Back and forth and boom, goals. I've been to a few games like that and they definitely keep your interest. My wife is a hockey fan and she always says she wants goals and action in games and this one looked like a winner. As a Sabres fan I hope we can get to the finals but the Bolts look legit. As for the Jets, they are getting there and the West may be theirs to lose.

I could watch 82 of those. The billing did not dissapointed.

It's nice seeing the Sabres up for once. Hopefully they can carry all this momentum into the new year. And where is the Skinner contract? Him and Eichel are single
handedly destroying teams. Finally someone that Eichel can depend on. Wouldn't it be funny if Eichel won a Cup before McJesus. They would burn Edmonton to the
ground and I would laugh.

McDavid won’t get a cup and will see the smoke from here up in Edmonton.

McDavid won’t get a cup and will see the smoke from here up in Edmonton.

I hope to see one just to see the smoke in Calgary from here in Montreal

I hope to see one just to see the smoke in Calgary from here in Montreal

That is as likely as the Habs winning a cup in the next 20 years. :alien:

So is "Q" going to the Flyers?

So is "Q" going to the Flyers?
That's what I heard. Didn't they announce his hiring before they even officially fired Hakstol?

That's what I heard. Didn't they announce his hiring before they even officially fired Hakstol?
From what I read on Twitter, it's not a done deal.

54 players at a PPG or better with over 40% of the season completed.
That's pretty impressive.
How many will be a PPG at seasons end? My guess is 20-25.

54 players at a PPG or better with over 40% of the season completed.
That's pretty impressive.
How many will be a PPG at seasons end? My guess is 20-25.

I’m not sure if scoring is up or if this is a product of putting your big guns together and riding them. I’ll say 34 guys end a ppg or better.

New to this forum. Just saw this thread. I'm a life long Leafs fan. They may have a shot at Lord Stanley this year.

New to this forum. Just saw this thread. I'm a life long Leafs fan. They may have a shot at Lord Stanley this year.

They look good but Tampa if healthy is going to be a tough out.

I'm sorry but We already have a couple of leaf fans not sure if we can do with another...

Im kidding, welcome to the thp hockey thread

Back