The Official 2018-2019 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Good luck tonight Wake. Though, not sure the Bolts need it.
I'm glad Vasky is ready to play, but rushing him back for this game makes no sense to me. If he's not razor sharp it could be a long night for him.

Well the Leafs are best in the NHL when scoring first, the Lightning are best in the NHL when allowing the first goal.

Someone has to fail tonight.

Well the Leafs are best in the NHL when scoring first, the Lightning are best in the NHL when allowing the first goal.

Someone has to fail tonight.
Such a crazy stat.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Cirelli with the shorty to tie it up.

He is so freaking good on the puck.

That is definitely a goal.

Video review agrees, 2-1 Bolts

Bolts score twice in the final minute to make it 4-1 going to the third period.

Boy was I wrong about Vasky, he has been freaking phenomenal.

Bolts score twice in the final minute to make it 4-1 going to the third period.

Boy was I wrong about Vasky, he has been freaking phenomenal.
The only positive is that I needed him in my pool.

The only positive is that I needed him in my pool.

Well that and they outplayed the Lightning pretty heavily.

Our penalty kill was lights out as usual, in no small part of Vasky. But outside of that Toronto had their way with the Lightning, Vasky just wasn't going to let them win.

Well that and they outplayed the Lightning pretty heavily.

Our penalty kill was lights out as usual, in no small part of Vasky. But outside of that Toronto had their way with the Lightning, Vasky just wasn't going to let them win.

Sometimes you need a goalie to steal one. All I know, is if they play one another in the playoffs, that's going to be a crazy series.

Sometimes you need a goalie to steal one. All I know, is if they play one another in the playoffs, that's going to be a crazy series.
It would be alot of fun for sure. I look forward to the rest of the season series.

It would be alot of fun for sure. I look forward to the rest of the season series.

I don't if Vasky is going to put up 40+ saves every game haha.

Tough road that coming up for the Bolts. We travel to Winnipeg, Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.

Tough road that coming up for the Bolts. We travel to Winnipeg, Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton.

Jets and Flames should be good games.

Caps trade markers early in the 1st. Ovi scores again from his office. Now has goals in 9 out of his last 10

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rangers finally get back Zucc and Buchnevich and on the same night. Its been much too long for both. Not expecting all that much from them considering how long they been out. But the struggling PP thats been the case without them comes alive as both get a point on different consecutive PP's. Buch gets a goal and then next PP Zucc get an assist. At the garden in NY 2-0 Rangers at end of 1st vs a similarly struggling Arizona team.

Wild 2nd period. Caps vs Canes 4 - 4 at the end of 2. Ovi gets his 2nd of the night. Wilson and Boyd score

Of course as usual the rangers have to make everything more difficult than it has to be as they give up a 3-0 lead and is now tied. Im not a happy camper right now at all.

This was as disappointing a loss as Ive seen this year. NY lose it in the OT. NY had this game in the bag but just didn't play 3 periods. This was a badly needed game to get out of a funk and after a very light two weeks. This was a loss similar to how they began the season. Im not happy at all with this one. It was hurtful after the way they began this game.

Last edited:
Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam! Ovi scores. Back to Back hat tricks!! Caps lead 5 - 4

Avs are absolutely horrible in OT. Lose on a short handed goal in OT. Who does that? Lost points that could be costly.

Avs are absolutely horrible in OT. Lose on a short handed goal in OT. Who does that? Lost points that could be costly.

Im laughing cause I know how ya feel. Sometimes you just shake your head at how these things turn out. This game is great and yet can be so frustrating. Nothing like it.

First ever NHL game tonight in Raleigh.
Hurricanes list in a shootout to Washington.

Shout-out to LB44 and Mrs LB44
d4b9eef5975dcd3542217b22f39f4082.jpg
a2c7e2d9de38adbbe7b73bfdfcb12af8.jpg
c7d4d33d79459943e6703e59fc1c8e5f.jpg
52a3d1f38465404605ddb6ff2d9fb29d.jpg

First ever NHL game tonight in Raleigh.
Hurricanes list in a shootout to Washington.

Shout-out to LB44 and Mrs LB44
d4b9eef5975dcd3542217b22f39f4082.jpg
a2c7e2d9de38adbbe7b73bfdfcb12af8.jpg
c7d4d33d79459943e6703e59fc1c8e5f.jpg
52a3d1f38465404605ddb6ff2d9fb29d.jpg
Was not a boring game to have as your first. I hope you enjoyed it.

Back