The Official 2019 - 2020 NHL and Everything Hockey Thread

Ducks aren't having trouble scoring the last couple of games. Damn.

Has have my Florida Panthers! When cant win a shoot out...

I'm waiting for the Sabres to fall off the cliff. Being the typical Buffalo sports fan, I'm expecting the wheels to come off the bus some time soon. :poop::unsure:

I'm waiting for the Sabres to fall off the cliff. Being the typical Buffalo sports fan, I'm expecting the wheels to come off the bus some time soon. :poop::unsure:
its a looong season, it eventually always does and sometimes it even reverses for a team. And then can also go back again the other way....lol

It's coming. Other than a few players, they are shooting at really high percentages. That plus the early power play success is keeping them afloat. Regression will be here soon.

This has been good so far.

Shocking. Jackets figured out how not to score on a 5 on 3.

What is the update on Rantenen?

Lower body injury bs
League needs to get with it and require the release of injuries.
He didn't need surgery so he is week to week. They stated not more than 3-4 weeks. Could've been much worse. Dislocated ankle is my guess.

Landeskog is out for more than that with something nobody has specified. Lower body also. Knee, groin, left nut?? Who knows.

Challenging their new depth early in the season.

Lower body injury bs
League needs to get with it and require the release of injuries.
He didn't need surgery so he is week to week. They stated not more than 3-4 weeks. Could've been much worse. Dislocated ankle is my guess.

Landeskog is out for more than that with something nobody has specified. Lower body also. Knee, groin, left nut?? Who knows.

Challenging their new depth early in the season.
could be just a big sprain.

For as big of a deal as social media made of it, I really didn't think it looked that bad.

Gross OT loss to Florida when the Avs controlled the game. Panthers dug deep and played hard the last 5 minutes.

a team like us should not be beating a team like that by only 5-3

My Preds are rolling. If they can get Saros & Rinne both consistent they’ll be hard to beat

My Preds are rolling. If they can get Saros & Rinne both consistent they’ll be hard to beat

Quite the game last night. Was flipping back and forth to football, with about 6 minutes to play and 4-2 Preds, I turned to my son in law and said 'hmmm, I have a feeling we want to watch this'....seconds later the 4-3 goal went in, and we watched the roller coaster to the end. Hate Tkachuk - I think I'm supposed to - but he was clutch with skill last night. One of the few Flames having a good early season.

Yeah, the Preds let a point slip away last night. Hopefully it won't come back to bite them
Quite the game last night. Was flipping back and forth to football, with about 6 minutes to play and 4-2 Preds, I turned to my son in law and said 'hmmm, I have a feeling we want to watch this'....seconds later the 4-3 goal went in, and we watched the roller coaster to the end. Hate Tkachuk - I think I'm supposed to - but he was clutch with skill last night. One of the few Flames having a good early season.

Jackets v Blues tonight. The schedule has been pretty harsh lately.

GREAT story on ESPN, about dentistry + hockey. I did.not.know that every team has an on site dentist and dentist chair. Some horror stories, not for the squeamish :p

GREAT story on ESPN, about dentistry + hockey. I did.not.know that every team has an on site dentist and dentist chair. Some horror stories, not for the squeamish :p

Saw that at work. Very interesting article, but definitely not for those that are skittish about injuries or dentists. I showed it to my buddy at work, he took one look at the headline and said no way.

Was pleasantly surprised to see 1-1 after the first.

Back