The Official 2021 NFL Thread

I mean this could end up preventing the action he sees the remainder of the seasons for extra points.

I think Washington will have a new kicker next week.

Russ looking very pedestrian tonight… hand / finger still has to be an issue

Russ looking very pedestrian tonight… hand / finger still has to be an issue
He’s looked this pedestrian since he’s returned from injury, hasn’t he?

The Seahawks did not look good tonight

He has, but I thought he’s get better in time as his timing and hand function returned
Me too. That’s part of why I traded for Metcalf. #mistake

Wow can't believe Seattle blew that with the formation
And he wasn’t even going to do anything other than roll back behind everyone. Why cheat to the inside if you don’t matter?

I was hoping Seattle would score that 2 point conversion so Ron Rivera could pay for making the boneheaded call of going for it on 4th down like that.

I don’t care how bad you think the kicker is, if you can’t trust the guy to make an extra point distance field goal then that’s on you for signing the guy and coming into a real game. Colts signed Michael badgley who is like 18/18 on fg’s. There are guys available who can make routine kicks.

rivera has a history of bad game management and he almost got burned very badly because of it.

I was hoping Seattle would score that 2 point conversion so Ron Rivera could pay for making the boneheaded call of going for it on 4th down like that.

I don’t care how bad you think the kicker is, if you can’t trust the guy to make an extra point distance field goal then that’s on you for signing the guy and coming into a real game. Colts signed Michael badgley who is like 18/18 on fg’s. There are guys available who can make routine kicks.

rivera has a history of bad game management and he almost got burned very badly because of it.
He was hurting I believe. Obviously was kicking earlier before looking like Gumby

Kicker pulled his hammy trying to chase down the lineman after the blocked extra point before half. They said right after halftime that they didn’t have a back up kicker, punter could only kick off and not do fg’s or extra points. Definitely put the team in a bad situation.

He was hurting I believe. Obviously was kicking earlier before looking like Gumby
Kicker pulled his hammy trying to chase down the lineman after the blocked extra point before half. They said right after halftime that they didn’t have a back up kicker, punter could only kick off and not do fg’s or extra points. Definitely put the team in a bad situation.

That makes a lot more sense

Daniel Jones appears to be out

Bahahaha of course.

Bahahaha of course.

I find it hysterical that this gets three games because they went the extra mile and Goaty McGee got nothing. While I am not saying they are the same, the idea of what these teams were doing and how they were treating players was. So instead of getting a fake id, just lie about it and no suspension is coming...Makes sense.

I find it hysterical that this gets three games because they went the extra mile and Goaty McGee got nothing. While I am not saying they are the same, the idea of what these teams were doing and how they were treating players was. So instead of getting a fake id, just lie about it and no suspension is coming...Makes sense.
So would this qualify as Covid related in fantasy football so someone can put Brown in reserve. Asking for a friend…

and I mean that. I don’t have Brown

Last edited:
Typical lying to the NFL elicits the worse punishment. I still don’t understand how Rodgers was able to galavant around for months like he was vaccinated if the NFL had him classified as unvaccinated the entire time.

So would this qualify as Covid related in fantasy football so someone can put Evans in reserve. Asking for a friend…
Sadly no, as they won't be placed in Covid by league.

So would this qualify as Covid related in fantasy football so someone can put Evans in reserve. Asking for a friend…

and I mean that. I don’t have Brown
Mike Edwards not Evans, you’re good.

Typical lying to the NFL elicits the worse punishment. I still don’t understand how Rodgers was able to galavant around for months like he was vaccinated if the NFL had him classified as unvaccinated the entire time.

that is what confuses me. Rodgers lied but still should have been listed as unvaxxed in the NFL’s eyes which still should have prompted protocol. This makes me think that the Packers purposely colluded with Rodgers to turn the blind eye to him not following protocol so he wouldn’t be questioned about being unvaxxed by the media!

that is what confuses me. Rodgers lied but still should have been listed as unvaxxed in the NFL’s eyes which still should have prompted protocol. This makes me think that the Packers purposely colluded with Rodgers to turn the blind eye to him not following protocol so he wouldn’t be questioned about being unvaxxed by the media!
Yup, I assume that’s what prompted the $300K fine. The NFL just decided to step in to get a nice end of year bonus via fines 🤷‍♂️

Yup. So player lying and using documents to do so means 3 games suspension. Player lying and clearly colluding with team means small fine.

It’s garbage at this point. The entire thing is. I’m not speaking to whether someone should or shouldn’t get jabbed but rather between travel, 50k+ fans around them, media, etc etc etc, it’s optics only and suspensions because of optics should be levied with equity

Back