The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Don't run into the plant leg of the kicker pal!

Dak cannot hold thr ball that long. 3 plays in a row of poor decisions in the redzone.

Matt Ryan sees Horrible teams and says hold my beer

The NFC West is playing a different brand of football so far this year.

Wtf @JDax first tiny hands throws picks galore and then Jefferson completely booted that long catch? What is going on with your guys .

2 seconds left. Let's see if the vikes put one through the uprights.

OMG MN kicker just missed the FG to win. Yikes

King Henry with 147 post halftime. The best RB in the game is rounding into form

Quite the sequence. Lamar Jackson misses a wide open TD throw by overthrowing him by 10 yards and then next pass, he throws it right to the defense for a pick 6.

I am 100% possible that the Chiefs D is the same as the East/West game from Key and Peele.

Quite the sequence. Lamar Jackson misses a wide open TD throw by overthrowing him by 10 yards and then next pass, he throws it right to the defense for a pick 6.
Having people over and only caught a brief glimpse. Would that still have been picked if Watkins didn’t slip?

Having people over and only caught a brief glimpse. Would that still have been picked if Watkins didn’t slip?
Not sure. Based on last week he would have thrown it behind him 😀

I think they should just not let him throw

The Honey Badger

Absolutely NOONE tailgates like Cleveland Browns fans….🤣🤣🤣

for reference, the muni lot doesn’t open until 7am

It was announced on the pre-game radio telecast that fans began lining up at the muni lot gate at 4 PM on Saturday! And, that Cleve police decided to open the lot an hour early, since there were more than enough cars to fill the lot, and the stragglers would have to go elsewhere!

Kind of reminds me of trying to get a weekend tee time at Bethpage Black back in the old days!

Back