The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Jackson playing this poorly and it being tied with 3 minutes before the half is interesting

Jackson playing this poorly and it being tied with 3 minutes before the half is interesting
I was just about to post how is this game tied? #Rigged

Panthers have 10 sacks and 4 interceptions through the first 2 games. Such a young Defense playing well is a nice surprise!
Playing the Jets, Saints and coming soon Texans doesn’t hurt a defense stats column

Playing the Jets, Saints and coming soon Texans doesn’t hurt a defense stats column
I thought the ‘Aints were supposed to be a playoff contender?

Unreal.

It would be nice if our defense would show up.

I thought the ‘Aints were supposed to be a playoff contender?
Let’s tap the brakes… The Saints have been displaced for weeks, & were missing like 8 coaches due to Covid.

Should be able to get back home for week 4, if they are 2-2 or 3-1 in that stretch, they will be right where they need to be.

Unreal.

It would be nice if our defense would show up.

Had to chuckle when the NBC focused on Spagnuolo on the sideline. The Chiefs defense pretty much is we’re going to out score the opposition.

Let’s tap the brakes… The Saints have been displaced for weeks, & were missing like 8 coaches due to Covid.

Should be able to get back home for week 4, if they are 2-2 or 3-1 in that stretch, they will be right where they need to be.

This is definitely why I chose the Panthers. Seemed like a perfect storm. Coming off a huge win against the Packers, Winston looked good, having to practice in Dallas, half the coaching staff out with Covid, and missing 5? starters! But, Jameis looked like the old Jameis and when’s the last time Kamara was held to only 5 yards?😳

Oweh making impact plays! Love to see it!

Houston Texans have played way better than anyone gave them credit for due to everything that’s happened during the offseason. Makes you wonder if Watson was playing, how good would they be?

Wife laughing at me for yelling “give it to someone fast” after that pick on the two point conversion 😆

#Rigged

Oh my Oweh!!!

The Vikings continue to Viking! All I could think while listening to the game is we are missing this kick. 😂🤦‍♂️

What is up with the Chiefs D? Anyone have any suggestions on how to make it better? Will it get worse when the contracts for Mahomes Hill and Kelcie kick in?

Carson Wentz is terrible
He just needs to play, so the Eagles can get a top 10 pick. Can I say I was more wrong about a player? 😂

The Vikings continue to Viking! All I could think while listening to the game is we are missing this kick. 😂🤦‍♂️

Their D is yikes right now.

Do we really expect anything different from the purple and gold? I remember growing up when they had a fierce front line and almost always had a knock out receiver.

What is up with the Chiefs D? Anyone have any suggestions on how to make it better? Will it get worse when the contracts for Mahomes Hill and Kelcie kick in?

As I said earlier, the Chiefs defensive approach is to have their offensive outscore you. Worked last week against the Browns. Didn’t work last night. Next week it’s the Chargers. I see another high scoring game.

Their defensive issues are many. They had an 11 point lead over a depleted Ravens and lost. Then they couldn’t stop the run or pass. Mahomes can’t bail them out every week

I honestly don’t know what they can do to make it better.

Back