The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Give Houston credit, they have played hard these first 3 games despite all the controversy. If Watson was QB1, they might be 3-0 right now.🤔

The Carolina Panthers are 3-0 to start the season! Now, we need to know the status of Run-CMC & Horn.

It’s nice to see Darnold have success so far this season after having to endure Adam Gase and the J E T S.

Injuries…. And David Shaw
I've never heard anyone complain about Shaw. He's taken a program that has an administration that couldn't care less about football, fans who care even less than that and impossible admin standards for a D1 program and they were a top 10-15 program for the better part of a decade.

thanos.jpg

1. how long until he gets signed (again)

2. how long until the league says wait nevermind you're back on the list (again)

Teams are talking to Richard Sherman! Not sure if this is a good move or not?

Give Houston credit, they have played hard these first 3 games despite all the controversy. If Watson was QB1, they might be 3-0 right now.🤔

Yes! They came to Cleveland ready to play! It seems like the new coach is making a difference!

1. how long until he gets signed (again)

2. how long until the league says wait nevermind you're back on the list (again)

From his history, I suspect it won't be long!

Teams are talking to Richard Sherman! Not sure if this is a good move or not?

I'm sure that Richard can talk a good game, but can he play one?!

Stay classy!

Cowboys’ RT La'el Collins was suspended by the NFL after trying to bribe the league's drug-test collector according to ESPN.

For whom am I supposed to root in the Tampa Bay-Pats game next week?

Rooting for the home team is essentially rooting for jerseys since I have no particular affinity for any of the players
and even the jerseys aren't the same ones with which we won six Super Bowls.

And how do I root against Gronk and the GOAT? I've never done that before.

Maybe, for now, I should just concentrate on the Red Sox going down in flames.
That's depressing enough.

Stay classy!

Cowboys’ RT La'el Collins was suspended by the NFL after trying to bribe the league's drug-test collector according to ESPN.

I saw this earlier and hope they give players that do this a much longer suspension if possible.

I saw this earlier and hope they give players that do this a much longer suspension if possible.
I think some forget regardless of talent that it’s not a right to play in the NFL. Major off course issues, goodbye. Beat someone with a helmet, goodbye. Bribe a freaking official, goodbye.

Send them out for a year without pay and see if one can change. If so, fantastic. If not, goodbye for good.

I've never heard anyone complain about Shaw. He's taken a program that has an administration that couldn't care less about football, fans who care even less than that and impossible admin standards for a D1 program and they were a top 10-15 program for the better part of a decade.
I’m pretty sure that was Jim Harbaugh who did that…. Shaw was elevated from Harbaugh’s staff OC to HC, no?
And Shaw won PAC-12 titles with Harbaugh’s 2009-2010 recruiting class in 2012/2013. But if you’re looking for a Sun Bowl win, Shaw is probably the man…. Not to say he doesn’t have admission challenges, it’s Stanford, I get it

My point was that he had a quality arm talent (in several of his QBs) and he doesn’t exploit/showcase, he chooses hands it off on 3rd and 4 mostly

Reactions: JB
Horrible delayed handoff by Lamar Jackson

Oh my what a drop by Ridley.

Trevor Lawrence just got murdered

Thomas knee looked down on that Fumble

OMG that ARI/JAX game. ARI tried a 68 yard FG, he is short, then JAX takes that back all the way For a TD, and then they miss the extra point. What a crazy few minutes there.

My gawd Ben Rapelisberger is hot garbage…. I’m 15+ years older and I’m pretty sure I’m more elusive than the statue he’s become 😳
Time to move on….

Back