The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Waiver wire is a wasteland.

Looking at the injury report is crazy. No one is practicing

Looking forward to seeing Mills play.

Eli and Peyton would make these teams more tolerable

Wow that was a brutal missed call.

Darnold with a bad throw, then comes back with keeping a play active and finds a receiver for 20+.

He stares down WRs, @GolferGal is right but Darnold’s release is crazy fast

pretty solid drive right there.

He stares down WRs, @GolferGal is right but Darnold’s release is crazy fast

very fast. Think he has a chance to turn into a very good qb on this team

yeah poor Tyrod Taylor. His last 3 stops he's been replaced by QB's that are better than him. Hard to figure that out.

very fast. Think he has a chance to turn into a very good qb on this team
I said that too in preseason. Has to stop staring though.

I said that too in preseason. Has to stop staring though.
Given that I watch a ton of Jimmy G they are very similar except Darnold has a rocket for an arm comparatively. Both get the ball out extremely fast. Both make really dumb decisions although Jimmy is limited to one and then turns into a very good QB after the one or two dumb picks. Darnold clearly has the higher ceiling. But he does remindme of him.

Ok, so Mills might not be a mobile QB haha. But overall, that wasn’t too bad. I’m intrigued with how everyone says he’s so calm.

CMC is just flat out good. Little check down, makes a guy miss and makes it to the sticks.

Ok, so Mills might not be a mobile QB haha. But overall, that wasn’t too bad. I’m intrigued with how everyone says he’s so calm.
He was a big time recruit. Stanford thought they had their next Andrew Luck when they got him before injuries kind of derailed his college career.

He was a big time recruit. Stanford thought they had their next Andrew Luck when they got him before injuries kind of derailed his college career.

I heard about that, was a top recruit out of high school apparently. Just interesting to hear his teammates say he doesn’t show any emotion, just stays calm no matter what. I am curious to see if that will translate tonight.

this sounds funny. but they need to cover number 2

Lovie Smith has one hell of a beard

Not sure why they would go for it there. Take the points on the road, especially in the 1st q.

Ouch. Sounds like Mccaffery out for the game with a hamstring injury.

Ouch. Sounds like Mccaffery out for the game with a hamstring injury.

yup, that groan you hear across america is everyone who had that #1 pick in FF this year. Too bad.

Back