The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit on a couple of bets for tonight…

Bet 1: Steelers +7.5, Chubb TD, Harris TD +800

Bet 2: Chubb TD, Hunt over 25 rushing, Harris over 40 rushing, and under 45.5. +400
:unsure:

Until that fumble recovery.

jeebus what the F happened. I turned it off after they measured the first down and stefanski took off his helmet. Oh well

Well F my life haha

Well. There was alcohol.

96D7CF76-D680-4617-B086-157FA4D6BC8E.jpeg2E20C7CD-5826-46EC-9B2E-A5407D2F875C.jpeg2C704B22-591D-4EEF-9636-6C4E5C84DB7C.jpeg

Hit on a couple of bets for tonight…

Bet 1: Steelers +7.5, Chubb TD, Harris TD +800

Well that's just a bad beat.

I call this one: Who is the real head coach?IMG_20220922_203540.jpg

Obviously the one that doesnt have that stupid thing on the hat. :ROFLMAO:
I don't think the NFL Shield is that bad!

Quite a bit of TV time for me last night! My family was blowing my phone up.

Moving into 2023, the Bears have an amazing amount of cap space available. I believe its only 3 guys making more than 10 million per year against the cap and should be very active in free agency.

Moving into 2023, the Bears have an amazing amount of cap space available. I believe its only 3 guys making more than 10 million per year against the cap and should be very active in free agency.
Do they need to find a QB though?

How about this for a business stat. What was Amazon Prime's biggest signup day ever?
Not Prime Day. Nope, it was the NFL's first game.

More signups for Prime during a 3 hour period than any time in history of the company offering it.

How about this for a business stat. What was Amazon Prime's biggest signup day ever?

More signups for Prime during a 3 hour period than any time in history of the company offering it.
That is crazy. They certainly had a great game for their first week, too.

NFL rules over everything else.

That is crazy. They certainly had a great game for their first week, too.

NFL rules over everything else.
They paid 11 Billion and my money is on them getting Sunday Ticket in the future as well.
It will end up profitable for them, which is mind blowing.

And probably half of those already had an account somewhere in the household and they just couldn't figure out the login/password.

still heartbreaking this morning haha
Even a safety wouldn't have helped there. How bad would it have been if a different Steeler than the fumbler had recovered in the end zone, brought it out, but since it was under 2 minutes, the ball would be ruled down where it was recovered...

Even a safety wouldn't have helped there. How bad would it have been if a different Steeler than the fumbler had recovered in the end zone, brought it out, but since it was under 2 minutes, the ball would be ruled down where it was recovered...

how about we just don't replay that third down spot and call it a game like the original plan was haha.

how about we just don't replay that third down spot and call it a game like the original plan was haha.
Being a line to gain play, and the need to run at least one more play because of the clock, there was no way that wasn't going to be checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back