The Official 2022 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it me or is the NFL having more and more FG attempts blocked game in and game out?? 🤷‍♂️

Would have liked to see Miami more aggressive there.

There we go!!!!

Wow Howard dusted for the TD.

Watching in slow motion looks different. In full speed it looked like his head bounced with a lot of force. I like Tua and he seems like a good kid. When the Dolphins put him back in last week i wasnt upset because he gave them a chance to win. My problem was they put him in harms way if he did in fact sustain a head injury which looked pretty obvious. And if he did and they put him out there tonight and he was in a compromised position that is beyond despicable. I dont fault Tua of course he is going to say he is ok and wants to go back in. The NFL is supposed to have a protocol to protect players.

NFL needs to put whistles in all the helmets.

Doink

Watching in slow motion looks different. In full speed it looked like his head bounced with a lot of force. I like Tua and he seems like a good kid. When the Dolphins put him back in last week i wasnt upset because he gave them a chance to win. My problem was they put him in harms way if he did in fact sustain a head injury which looked pretty obvious. And if he did and they put him out there tonight and he was in a compromised position that is beyond despicable. I dont fault Tua of course he is going to say he is ok and wants to go back in. The NFL is supposed to have a protocol to protect players.
It’s disgusting the Dolphins are a gross franchise. He had no business playing tonight. Of course he’s going to go back in and play last week. Someone needs to protect him from him. They’re predators.

Just saw a report that Tua has movement in all of his extremities. Good news

That hit was tough to see. Really does nothing to the week worth of speculation on protocol too but i doubt that would have mattered.
He absolutely suffered a concussion last week. He was staggering like a boxer who just got a knockout punch. I was curious and googled a second head trauma while recovering from a concussion and this is what i found.
EEBFDE8B-1DCD-4875-B97F-B48B2CC6A8B8.png

It’s disgusting the Dolphins are a gross franchise. He had no business playing tonight. Of course he’s going to go back in and play last week. Someone needs to protect him from him. They’re predators.
Everything I have read said it was an independent party, not the team that approved it. I’m not sure it’s fair to blame them.

It isn't the dolphins call 🤦‍♂️. They have NFL concussion protocols and independent doctors. They don't work for the team they work for the NFL.

Those white uniforms are bad. They look like a bad college uni or maybe some kind of Canadian football team. Me no likey.

By that you means weird.
This isn’t Penn St.
I realize you Michigan guys don't know your blues, but tonight's uni's are White & Black. Penn St is navy blue ;)

I would not wanna be the guy who had to say “extremity” 10 times on live tv.

I realize you Michigan guys don't know your blues, but tonight's uni's are White & Black. Penn St is navy blue ;)
I only see Blue! 🏝🏝🏝

That said, I was more referring to the “white out”.

I only see Blue! 🏝🏝🏝

That said, I was more referring to the “white out”.
Oh I get it now. I'll see my way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back