The Official 2024 NFL Thread

Not a lot of 24 year olds, let alone guys in their prime like Patrick Queen on that list. Someone is going to get an anchor for their D.

Full list

#Vikings Danielle Hunter
#Ravens Patrick Queen
#Titans Derrick Henry
#Jaguars Calvin Ridley
#Bucs Devin White
#Cowboys Stephon Gilmore
#Cowboys Tyron Smith
#Lions CJ Gardner Johnson
#Commanders Kendall Fuller
#Cardinals Marquise Brown
#49ers Chase Young
#49ers Arik Armstead
#Bucs Lavonte David
#Ravens Jadeveon Clowney
#Broncos Justin Simmons
#Colts Kenny Moore
#Commanders Curtis Samuel
#Bengals DJ Reader
#Seahawks Bobby Wagner#
Bears Darnell Mooney
CJGJ does not belong anywhere near that list. Dude is all talk.

don't like this at all

Vikings land Jones

I guess our Derrick Henry thought was wrong.
Local guys said Baltimore has basically given him the best deal and negotiations were done with the Texans. I would be shocked if the Ravens don't land him

Full list

#Vikings Danielle Hunter
#Ravens Patrick Queen
#Titans Derrick Henry
#Jaguars Calvin Ridley
#Bucs Devin White
#Cowboys Stephon Gilmore
#Cowboys Tyron Smith
#Lions CJ Gardner Johnson
#Commanders Kendall Fuller
#Cardinals Marquise Brown
#49ers Chase Young
#49ers Arik Armstead
#Bucs Lavonte David
#Ravens Jadeveon Clowney
#Broncos Justin Simmons
#Colts Kenny Moore
#Commanders Curtis Samuel
#Bengals DJ Reader
#Seahawks Bobby Wagner#
Bears Darnell Mooney
Few on that list I would love to see the Lions sign.

Hmm, yeah I don't think so. That team is getting more one dimensional each post.
Bengals or Texans getting one dimensional?

Mooney to ATL

I think Kirk Cousins is gonna have one of the most unique careers i've seen.....He'll be a classic was he overrated or underrated guy?

He's gonna make over 400M potentially, and he does have great numbers. But also has 1 playoff win

It's kinda crazy. But you gotta respect that dude for getting paid

King Henry to the Ravens

Aaron Jones to the Vikings....wow
As a lifelong Pack fan this makes me very sad. Though I like the Packers FA pickups thus far AJ is one of my favorites. I hated to see him go at all, much less have the damn Vikings do what they always do and swoop in for guys who leave GB. :mad:

I don't follow the NFL as much as the rest of you so maybe I'm off base, but it seems like there is a lot more FA/off season player movement this year than ever before.

I don't follow the NFL as much as the rest of you so maybe I'm off base, but it seems like there is a lot more FA/off season player movement this year than ever before.
I think you got a perfect mix this year of teams needing to clear cap space because of contracts and teams that have not been competitive (Texans) now have a legit window to win and are adding pieces to help the team.

As a lifelong Pack fan this makes me very sad. Though I like the Packers FA pickups thus far AJ is one of my favorites. I hated to see him go at all, much less have the damn Vikings do what they always do and swoop in for guys who leave GB. :mad:
It kind of is the MO from the ol' vikes.

I think you got a perfect mix this year of teams needing to clear cap space because of contracts and teams that have not been competitive (Texans) now have a legit window to win and are adding pieces to help the team.
The Texan's are building it seems, I think they are off to a good start; then again I'm notoriously terrible at FF so who knows if they all add up.

Back