The Official 2024 NFL Thread

They need a whole fleet because they go down every game.
Interesting strategy.

Henry goes to the Ravens, only to not the the ball handed to him in favor of running Jackson 20 times per game.

How many RBs do the Ravens have now, 7?
Edward’s is gone and the other one (can’t remember his name) is done. I think Henry is much needed in that backfield

Edward’s is gone and the other one (can’t remember his name) is done. I think Henry is much needed in that backfield
I havent kept track of their RB departures, I assumed they had lost a few. Feels like they had at least 4 different starters last year.

Interesting strategy.

Henry goes to the Ravens, only to not the the ball handed to him in favor of running Jackson 20 times per game.
Maybe Henry will throw some TDs

I think you got a perfect mix this year of teams needing to clear cap space because of contracts and teams that have not been competitive (Texans) now have a legit window to win and are adding pieces to help the team.
When you hit on a rookie QB you have to go all in. It's a short window to be able to max out your roster and cap.

Adam Schefter reporting BAL ILB Patrick Queen signing a 3 yr $41MM deal with PIT. Huge get for the Steelers, who have struggled to replace Ryan Shazier.

Lions signed another CB from the Raiders, guess Sneed isn't in the cards. Lame

If he is serious about winning, he will skip both of these visits.

Steelers are getting an absolute unit....

@jdtox Lions get some help on the outside

Don't laugh @jdtox, I'm trying to will it into existence.
Never going to happen we already signed 2 CB's. Just nothing exciting or surprising yet.

cant be worse can it?
No not worse. I just hope there is more to come because so far we are just adding bodies it feels like.

Never going to happen we already signed 2 CB's. Just nothing exciting or surprising yet.
Reaction GIF

No not worse. I just hope there is more to come because so far we are just adding bodies it feels like.
I don't know. The trade for Carlton Davis gives us a quality CB1 finally.

I don't know. The trade for Carlton Davis gives us a quality CB1 finally.
Disagree. He wasn't even the best CB on his team. Not to mention the guy hasn't played a full season his entire career and is aging.

Disagree. He wasn't even the best CB on his team. Not to mention the guy hasn't played a full season his entire career and is aging.
I hope you're wrong, but I think you're right.

Have fun Cleveland

The moves the panthers have been brutal in hindsight.

Back