The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m glad you are hearing birds chirping. I’ve had an annoying vacuum running in the back ground and sales review talk that is driving me up the wall. Nothing like a 4 hr phone conference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Thanks. Just loving what is going on and it’s so much fun.

It's only 1:00 and I've already checked out for the weekend.

I wish it was 1pm here. You Canadians on the way east coast.

I agree JB!!! It’s glad being back on THP. The engagement is off the charts!

This community is so my happy place.

I woke up at 3:30am to drive to Albuquerque. Still 45 minutes to rental house and then playing Twin Warriors in 3 hours. Super fun weekend ahead!

I woke up at 3:30am to drive to Albuquerque. Still 45 minutes to rental house and then playing Twin Warriors in 3 hours. Super fun weekend ahead!

Don't make a wrong left turn in Albuquerque!

This community is so my happy place.

Thats awesome man. Mine to now.

I looked in my bag this morning, saw all of the badass clubs sitting there and thought to myself "man I'm a lucky guy to have found THP". And then I look at my phone, see messages from buddies I've met through THP and realize I'm not lucky, I'm blessed.

I looked in my bag this morning, saw all of the badass clubs sitting there and thought to myself "man I'm a lucky guy to have found THP". And then I look at my phone, see messages from buddies I've met through THP and realize I'm not lucky, I'm blessed.

Aside from the bag full of awesome (which I most definitely looking forward to), that's the most exciting part of my upcoming trip of a lifetime. Making some good bonds with some really good dudes. Love this place.

Aside from the bag full of awesome (which I most definitely looking forward to), that's the most exciting part of my upcoming trip of a lifetime. Making some good bonds with some really good dudes. Love this place.

It's pretty awesome! I don't think there has been one day since I joined The Grandaddy team that our group hasn't talked throughout the day. It's a pretty incredible thing. I still talk to my good friends that I met from my first THP event in 2016 every week also.

It's pretty awesome! I don't think there has been one day since I joined The Grandaddy team that our group hasn't talked throughout the day. It's a pretty incredible thing. I still talk to my good friends that I met from my first THP event in 2016 every week also.

Dude. I get the Grandaddy guys but those guys from #TheCup? Ugh. Weirdos!!

Especially that lefty. Dude is straaaaange.

Who said I was including the lefty in that compliment?

Weirdos is a good description though!

I just found where John Daly is parking his RV during his time here in Akron.

Oh gawd. I assumed he was driving it on the course.

I bet he will sign a shirt, hat, golf ball or your chest for a few bucks.

He may roll right up to firestone in that...no need to waste a Lexus on him.

Picture will come later.

I miss being in a THP event. I'm glad they get covered so well during the event so we can follow along.

I miss being in a THP event. I'm glad they get covered so well during the event so we can follow along.

Tonight will get interesting. Promise.

Puppy training with twin toddlers.

One of my more not brilliant moves. Haha

Puppy training with twin toddlers.

One of my more not brilliant moves. Haha

Do some cross training between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back