The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Gary Busey haunts your dreams
Im going to have a nightmare of him peaking out from under a deck with a TMAG box leaned against the door.

Im going to have a nightmare of him peaking out from under a deck with a TMAG box leaned against the door.

8439567521_b86f441f36.jpg

gary-busey-gif-i1.gif

There is something seriously wrong with you

i36zVheInTu7E.gif

why is Gary Busey so creepy and hysterical

Between a somewhat big football game today and the inch of snow we received last night, I am guessing this morning will be really slow at work. Shhhhh. I may end up doing some THP'ing at work.

Between a somewhat big football game today and the inch of snow we received last night, I am guessing this morning will be really slow at work. Shhhhh. I may end up doing some THP'ing at work.

Hopefully Gary Busey doesn't show up

I swear, Satch is Gary Busey's estranged boyfriend, lol.

We got closer to 5 it looks like. My street looks the plows have made one pass so far.

I swear, Satch is Gary Busey's estranged boyfriend, lol.

Hahah I admit I wouldn't ever settle for an old fart like Him hahah, he's just so creepy it's fascinating lol

A while back I suggested changing the rep system to one that would be more or a "like" type system to cut down on some of the clutter in the testing threads while still being able to give people credit for good posts. Now that it has happened I am going to take full credit for it and tell all my family and friends (both of them) how I singlehandedly revolutionized the internet forum industry. It's going on my resume' as well. In fact, I think I'll quit my job tomorrow to become a full time internet consultant. Sounds like a foolproof plan to me. Feel free to thank me now and maybe I will remember you little people once I'm a millionaire.:alien:

A while back I suggested changing the rep system to one that would be more or a "like" type system to cut down on some of the clutter in the testing threads while still being able to give people credit for good posts. Now that it has happened I am going to take full credit for it and tell all my family and friends (both of them) how I singlehandedly revolutionized the internet forum industry. It's going on my resume' as well. In fact, I think I'll quit my job tomorrow to become a full time internet consultant. Sounds like a foolproof plan to me. Feel free to thank me now and maybe I will remember you little people once I'm a millionaire.:alien:

You rock.

You rule!

LOL... Fixed it for you.

Dude, even in his prime, Gary Busey was creepy, ever seen under siege, the guy dressed up like a mrs doubtfire and started killing people

Dude, even in his prime, Gary Busey was creepy, ever seen under siege, the guy dressed up like a mrs doubtfire and started killing people

Don't forget Lethal Weapon

He was Joshua in lethal weapon.

Seriously he is so creepy

I was just standing at my front door, big mug of fresh coffee in hand, chuckling while I watched my neighbor shovel his driveway.

I guess the angle of my house is perfect, because the wind and sun have already cleared mine for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back