The Official Banter Away Thread

Sadly the last few years it has been, sometimes even in April usually not this much though.
Yeah, we're not done with snow up here quite yet. We have big lakes around here that function nicely as snow makers.
Water hazards? Check. Lateral hazards? Check. Sand traps? Check. Fire hazards? Yup!

Proof that spring is here: The great burninating!

View attachment 9250673

View attachment 9250670

View attachment 9250672

View attachment 9250671

Thousands of balls now findable...only to see them half melted and charred. Had to clean off my white shoes after the round.
That burn off will make those weeds growth tall and thick! Enjoy them this Summer!

Happy Saturday THP!!!

Happy Saturday THP!!!
Happy Saturday! Just wish it wasn't snowing. Work on core stability and putting today! Have a great weekend.

On my way to the BVM which opens at 8am. Guaranteed to see a line of people waiting at the door in the snow. O/U 100 minutes in and out to get new tags and a new license

On my way to the BVM which opens at 8am. Guaranteed to see a line of people waiting at the door in the snow. O/U 100 minutes in and out to get new tags and a new license
Any local rural BMV’s usually quicker.

You can't complain about cold anymore. You live in Houston now lol
I'm visiting my mom in northern Wisconsin. Its cold 😳😂

Last full 5 day London operation for the spring. Maybe continuing in the fall, but after this it's back to Helsinki based flying.
1711196214001.jpeg

While packing up to move I think I misplaced a headcover and now I’m ready to tear the house up looking for it

While packing up to move I think I misplaced a headcover and now I’m ready to tear the house up looking for it
Which headcover?

Happy Saturday! Just wish it wasn't snowing. Work on core stability and putting today! Have a great weekend.
You too!

It downpoured last night until this morning so all the courses are closed due to flooding. 😬

What my 4yr old thinks I look like! 🤣🤣

Have a happy Saturday!
IMG_9846.jpeg

Last edited:
Some of them are mind boggling. This one though, I couldn’t think of another way to spell Kyle on the spot. They are clearly a secret genius
I think the only other way I’ve seen someone spell it is “Khyle”. Fitting an a in there is truly next level

I think sometimes you have to wonder if DMV just wants to mess with people

Ok to walk in the crosswalk, but not in the middle of the street I guess.

IMG_1560.jpeg

Back