The Official Banter Away Thread

Not invited…

Sad Face Sigh GIF by Puffin Rock
Once a year we like to get the THP Staff together for a few reasons. Thank them with a wonderful trip for all of the work, discuss things coming in the future and hear ideas, complaints and how we can get better together.

This year we are hosting it at Briggs Ranch.

It’s going to be neat because we also have the WWG Championship preview show going live from there as well.

All flights in Charlotte have been grounded. There’s some type of IT problem at the airport.

Once a year we like to get the THP Staff together for a few reasons. Thank them with a wonderful trip for all of the work, discuss things coming in the future and hear ideas, complaints and how we can get better together.

It’s going to be neat because we also have the WWG Championship preview show going live from there as well.
Safe travels and hope everyone has a blast!!!

I want to publicly acknowledge the greatness and efficient services of A1 WIZARD HACKES, a professional PI and a certified expert in stolen cryptocurrencies and asset recovery, for the role they played in ensuring they recovered my losses in dubious cryptocurrency investment. An online crypto vendor artist who represented themselves as knowledgeable and experienced in the field of Crypto investments conned my wife and me. Thank you A1 WIZARD HACKES for your excellent assistance in getting my money back. I and my partner were tricked into losing $1.6 million USDT, but after my encounter with A1 WIZARD HACKES, it turned out to be a blessing because after successfully recovering my losses, I kept on hiring them for other services like Private investigating on my business associates and hacking their devices as well. You can reach A1 WIZARD HACKES via

Email : A1wizardhackes (@)cyberservices(.) com
whatsApp : +1 6 7 8 4 3 9 9 7 6 0
Ooooh now you don’t even start your own post

Happy Saturday THP!!!!

Awesome I was just playing..

Reactions: JB
My boy is ready to wager all his Albatross Coins

IMG_3632.jpeg

The Masters, OSU Spring Game, finishing taxes, both boys' cars having issues/need repairs, charity dinner tonight (wife says we have to leave before 5pm?) and its a beautiful day outside except for the inches+ of rain this week, I'd be on a golf course. My brain hurts.

I need more Albatross Coins

Buying home appliances is the least enjoyable process of building a home. Bought a fridge just now and I’m ready to puke

Top 10 day shaping up: round of golf; Islanders v Rangers (leading after 2); Masters, THPing; BC v Denver in college hockey at 6pm. I need to look somewhat productive sitting on the couch for the next few hours to avoid some questioning.

Buying home appliances is the least enjoyable process of building a home. Bought a fridge just now and I’m ready to puke

Since Mother Nature decided today wasn't going to be a morning of golf, I spent most of the day watching Masters coverage, THPing and looking at golf clothing/equipment.

I may have found a great deal on Puma Alphacats; at this point it's just a question of how many pairs I think.

Which one of you did this?
IMG_9033.jpeg

Back