The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're about 75 threads away from 100,000 on THP.

Which one of you nerds wants to help propel this awesome community into five figures?

Who you calling nerd.... geek... golf geek, probably more appropriate

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just ate a Reeses + Hershey bar. And all I want to do right now is eat another one.

I raise you food poisoning.

FTMFL.

Ha again,
I just ate a big piece of Chocolate Babka with some Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia, I have no idea where Babka comes from but it is a religious experience warmed for 10 seconds with Ice cream.

I just ate a Reeses + Hershey bar. And all I want to do right now is eat another one.

Bantering here.... but this doesn’t suck...

IMG_4447.jpg

We're about 75 threads away from 100,000 on THP.

Which one of you nerds wants to help propel this awesome community into five figures?

done did my part. who's next?

where was this a week ago for you to lose some extra poundage lol

Not cool. Feel better buddy.

Dude, right?

Would’ve made 196 easy peasy.

Haha

Unfortunately/fortunately no one has stolen the last three clubs I had delivered to my office, so I don’t think I have any good ideas for a thread topic.

Off to Minneapolis for 2 days for a new client visit and onboarding to the tpa. Glad the weather pattern has changed cause 45-55 degrees is a lot better than 15-35 degrees lol

Who you calling nerd.... geek... golf geek, probably more appropriate

If he were talking to you he would have said “Hey, Porkins...”.

A coworker of mine is headed to Vegas tomorrow. I let him borrow my Sun Mountain Glider—which is honestly one of my favorite golf purchases EVER.

I just got this text from him:
“The pull out leg part of the travel bag is ****ing brilliant.”

I agree.

A coworker of mine is headed to Vegas tomorrow. I let him borrow my Sun Mountain Glider—which is honestly one of my favorite golf purchases EVER.

I just got this text from him:
“The pull out leg part of the travel bag is ****ing brilliant.”

I agree.

Please tell me its not Brandon.

Please tell me its not Brandon.
Nope. Even he knows he wouldn’t survive 10 minutes in Vegas. Plus, they keep taking away his satchel of Skittles at the airport.

I’m fairly certain Minneapolis is the Portland and San Antonio of the north...... just sayin

I’m fairly certain Minneapolis is the Portland and San Antonio of the north...... just sayin

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!! What did San Antonio do to you?

Whoa, whoa, whoa!!!! What did San Antonio do to you?

Well.....San Antonio isn’t “not weird”. It’s a beautiful place and would totally live there, but a bit weird.....sometimes lol

Well.....San Antonio isn’t “not weird”. It’s a beautiful place and would totally live there, but a bit weird.....sometimes lol

Take away the slow drivers and touristy stuff, it’s not bad, but I get what you’re saying.

I thought Austin was the Portland of Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back