The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The genius that came up with the idea for the "push" present should be shot.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Guarantee that it was a mother-in-law.

Long day, but a great day filled with so much fun around here. Event signup, event announcement and more coming this week. I can’t wait.

AC members get ready for a crazy rest of the week.

3aeb56fb037fdb9c79ad84d6ed575d6a.jpg

Costco travel is legit. Saved $100 on a rental & wasn’t close anywhere.

Costco travel is legit. Saved $100 on a rental & wasn’t close anywhere.

Great to hear. I love having them as a good option in most cases. Some times they aren't able to beat another site, but most all of the time they're very competitive.

Thanks for the article.

First, I approve of the name change :act-up:

Second, it's a common thread in these kinds of stories. There is a process in place, and it works because it's been refined and it's conservative, because the stakes are high. But for whatever reason, somebody needs the process to yield a certain answer quickly, so rather than throw the resources at the project in the right way - with concentration and focus - assumptions are made (and almost always best-case assumptions) , critical thinking is avoided as a drag on progress, and somebody gets badly hurt. The problem could have and should have been caught at multiple points in this process, but the checkpoints (our business new product process calls these "toll gates") were either blown through hurriedly or outright avoided. And one of the most admired and trusted brands in the world gets a huge black eye.

Don’t let her read or buy into the BS that is a push present.

I mean, I was more so looking for tips about Miami, but that works too. Haha

Whats up THP. I've officially deemed myself useless for work for the rest of the week

Whats up THP. I've officially deemed myself useless for work for the rest of the week

Oh hi. I’ll be useless after today. I can’t figure out why I’m excited.

Oh hi. I’ll be useless after today. I can’t figure out why I’m excited.

Haha, at least sleep hasn't been a problem...yet. That always seems to come with the excitement of a THP event on the horizon

As the sun begins to shine, that’s pretty much my constant state lately... MC participation surely takes it to a different level!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks like I got my name in for the TM event just in time haha

looks like I got my name in for the TM event just in time haha

jb said it would run through the morning. but he meant early morning lol

jb said it would run through the morning. but he meant early morning lol

I thought I sent it in last night, apparently, it was saved in my drafts folder. But it got sent in before the announcement of entries being close. I'm rusty, it's the first THP event I've signed up for since Club Clash I think.

Is it time to get the eff out of this state yet?!

We're both going to be in SC, no one will be able to tell whos who.

Hey @canadan

0751c1a3069ec72df49585fb925ba73d.jpg

I'm not sure I could think of a more appropriate week to hit the milestone.

We should give stuff away in celebration.

Oh we will...
Lets see balls on Twitter, Irons and shafts on Instagram, free trip, bag of clubs, fitting and golf on THP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back