The Official Milestone Thread

Boy you guys are a bunch of blabbermouths, LOL! Congrats!

Congrats Mike,big numbers .

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I missed it, but I topped 11k this week. Crazy!

Pretty sure 1000 of those were in San Diego though hahaha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Big numbers being hit this week...well done fellas

Well done boys!

Today marks three years since I was asked to become a staff writer here at THP.

My how things have changed, and improved by leaps and bounds in terms of our community. I like to think that the homepage has evolved in a tremendous way as well, and though I know most on the forum don't check out the articles, the Internet definitely does and it's cool as hell to have had such an impact.

I've now seen two great friends who took me under their wings starting with a talk in an Iowa hotel room 3 years ago move on to other things in their lives and had two more great friends step in to fill those shoes and keep this train rolling. I've also not just gained two bosses, but two family members and that is something that I'll never lose sight of.

Three years, and it moved so fast. Here's to many many more THP because I'm not going anywhere. You're all amazing, and remember, we were all new once and it's the place and people that brought us in for good, make sure others are afforded the same thing and not pushed away. THP is something that should be shared with everyone.

Today marks three years since I was asked to become a staff writer here at THP.

My how things have changed, and improved by leaps and bounds in terms of our community. I like to think that the homepage has evolved in a tremendous way as well, and though I know most on the forum don't check out the articles, the Internet definitely does and it's cool as hell to have had such an impact.

I've now seen two great friends who took me under their wings starting with a talk in an Iowa hotel room 3 years ago move on to other things in their lives and had two more great friends step in to fill those shoes and keep this train rolling. I've also not just gained two bosses, but two family members and that is something that I'll never lose sight of.

Three years, and it moved so fast. Here's to many many more THP because I'm not going anywhere. You're all amazing, and remember, we were all new once and it's the place and people that brought us in for good, make sure others are afforded the same thing and not pushed away. THP is something that should be shared with everyone.

Don't think any of us could thank you enough for your service to this amazing community. Reading your reviews and insight during my 2+ years of being active on the forum has greatly expanding my knowledge of all facets of the game, particularly equipment. Look forward to continuing to gain much knowledge from you and your work over the next 3+++++++++++++ years!

Just realized that somewhere along the line, I passed the 10,000 post mark.

There have been some incredible experiences and memories packed in those posts and can't wait to see what the next 10,000 bring.

Looks like I rolled over 9K (finally) wooo!

This makes post # 13,000 for me

Hit 12K a little while ago.

Congrats to all on some big numbers!!

Great numbers guys. Seeing people with so many post just shows how great this community is and friendly. :good:

This is post 7k...

sorry for being so damn talkative on here haha

Back