The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
couldn't disagree more. if you're basing it off of last night's gasme only then yes. By the same token, give the MVP award to Vick or Arian Foster then too. Well Wilson is a rookie lol/ Wilson played ok and the Ravens burned him when they got the Boldin matchup. Revis was not shadowing Boldin like he normally would because that was really his first long term physical activity since January? Cromartie isn't Revis but who is? He played well I thought as a whole.

I agree with you 10000%. I dont think that they are as good as most do, but you cannot base a season off of 1 game. If we did, the Bucs could be champions, the Colts winless, and the Seahawks perhaps the best in the NFL.

You are making the assumption again, that he is a WR. And I cannot think of very many that want a guy that is fast, tall, is owed lots of money, and can't catch.

Al Davis on line 2 for you JB....

Al Davis on line 2 for you JB....

No, he has plenty of those already. Other than the tall part. Now if I said QB's that have big arms and can't read defenses, he would be on hold.

Bears... Our guys like to drop TD passes too.
He likes Gold.

You are making the assumption again, that he is a WR. And I cannot think of very many that want a guy that is fast, tall, is owed lots of money, and can't catch.

i'm not basing anything off of anything, i just think that the jets have way too much competition in the AFC to get it done. no way they win their division, and i think that the wildcard will be really competitive this year. i guess this is the beautiful thing about sports: you like their chances and i don't. their offense can't put that much pressure on their defense game in and game out, eventually they wear down. time will tell i suppose.

Bears... Our guys like to drop TD passes too.

They had a chance at him when Cleveland was bailing and turned down the offer.

i'm not basing anything off of anything, i just think that the jets have way too much competition in the AFC to get it done. no way they win their division, and i think that the wildcard will be really competitive this year. i guess this is the beautiful thing about sports: you like their chances and i don't. their offense can't put that much pressure on their defense game in and game out, eventually they wear down. time will tell i suppose.

I agree with you about the playoffs. I dont think they get there either.

What happened to Kenny Britt? Was it that bad of an offseason? I thought he showed some good talent last year.

I think Vince will win you some games. He has looked pretty good.
I just hope Vince can play at a decently high level. We can contend IMO.

What happened to Kenny Britt? Was it that bad of an offseason? I thought he showed some good talent last year.

I think Vince will win you some games. He has looked pretty good.

Britt has shown flashes but the consistency just hasn't been there. He dropped quite a few passes in the preseason and has some off the field issues going on. I think he'll be good but he needs a little time. The Titans WR core has never really been a strength of the team though. However, that's fine with me. I prefer a solid run game and good defense to a team that throws it 40 times a game. Just the style of football I enjoy the most.

so classy! i can see why thanks loves them so

I bet that happens quite a bit in those locker rooms. They need a Forum Leader to keep them in line it sounds like. haha

I bet that happens quite a bit in those locker rooms. They need a Forum Leader to keep them in line it sounds like. haha

they just may OEM!!!

The Chiefs are in first place all by themselves. Thought I would put that out there while I can!

this should go in the 'things I never thought I'd say' thread hehe

The Chiefs are in first place all by themselves. Thought I would put that out there while I can!

And they have games coming up against Cleveland and SF. 3-0?

It's Kansas City. They had a good game in sloppy weather at home against a good team who couldn't get it going. I'm not from Missouri, but they will have to "Show Me"!

I hope so though, that would be too cool if they can string together a long streak to start the season and make a big push for the post season.

FOX Sports Power Rankings are out. The AFC West looks pretty poor.

San Diego, ranked #13;
Kansas City, ranked #22;
Denver, ranked # 28;
Oakland, ranked #30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back