The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife disciplines our daughter, and it's no big deal. I discipline her, and it's because I hate her and I don't want her around and I can't stand her (her words). And when I attempt to tell her that's not the case, I get screamed at by my daughter and my wife blames me for it.

Ah, the joy of teenagers...

AND just like that....

After Hours call... In Oregon,OH (Should be simple though)

I've been on the "clock" since 2:30 AM, and HAVE to be in Sault St. Marie By Noon tomorrow or Surgeries will be cancelled (NOT GOOD!)...

Gonna be a long day!

Wait a minute. Is this the same job you started in March about the time I did. And you loved it right away saying you were killing it.

Man I hate that it has changed that much. Mine is still great overall, even with my above rant.

Money definitely can't always buy happiness, some things are as important if not more.

Good luck and keep us posted.

It is the same job. The wife talked me down a bit after I got home, but it is still in the back of my mind honestly.

Good to hear yours is working out well!

Cutting caffeine and nicotine on the same day was a brilliant idea.

I call it "overflow". And the seats haven't gotten any narrower over the years (the planes are still the same width and the isles aren't any wider), humans have just gotten wider.

I'm tired of being elbowed, squished, and proded by someone too wide for their seat.

The seats actually HAVE gotten narrower. In the 90s the average seat was 18.5" and now the average seat is only 16.5" wide. That should make everyone feel a little bit better about themselves.

The seats actually HAVE gotten narrower. In the 90s the average seat was 18.5" and now the average seat is only 16.5" wide. That should make everyone feel a little bit better about themselves.
About to jump on a plane at least I have an excuse now. The leg room for me is the brutal part I don't know how anyone taller (6'4) than me does it. Between that and the fact that I can be the 5th person to board yet the overhead bin is full already flying can really get to me .

I am at my heaviest point ever! I'm a pig and I keep eating the same crap over and over and over, when will I learn?

Time for some more drastic changes I think, I'm so pissed at myself and my stupid attitude.

It's the low country cooking, but then again don't be angry at yourself. Motivation dude. PS I'm gonna be your way in a few weeks, golf date!

KellyBo left to see our doc this morning as she has been suffering with a sore throat for over a week now. She's had chills on and off and her throat is red on both sides. I'm hoping it's not the old strep throat. She has been working extremely hard on our new home home lately. No wonder her immune system might be low. :beat-up:

Stop working the sweet woman so hard! Give her a hello from me :wavey:

It's the low country cooking, but then again don't be angry at yourself. Motivation dude. PS I'm gonna be your way in a few weeks, golf date!

Stop working the sweet woman so hard! Give her a hello from me :wavey:

Hey broski is that you!!! Dayummmm good to see ya again buddy :blob::clapp::bananadance::friends::golf2::good::guitar::golf:

Has anyone else had your wife or Girlfriend throw your impending golf trip ( ie Bridgestone Championship) in your face during an argument that has nothing to do with the event.

I hate when that happens.

Has anyone else had your wife or Girlfriend throw your impending golf trip ( ie Bridgestone Championship) in your face during an argument that has nothing to do with the event.

That sucks man, I know. I have an ex-wife who did that all the time with my "stupid" golf, softball, etc etc.

My partner did that to me once. Frustrating as hell, isn't it? He ended up apologizing to me for it later - he was having a very moody day.

Hey broski is that you!!! Dayummmm good to see ya again buddy :blob::clapp::bananadance::friends::golf2::good::guitar::golf:

Lol you have no idea how much that made me laugh.

Lol you have no idea how much that made me laugh.

Always good to see a good buddy laugh you still in Florida wrestling gators and stuff?

Always good to see a good buddy laugh you still in Florida wrestling gators and stuff?

Still in florida, yes, no more gator wrasslin though. Took a different job doing something similar out on Tortugas. Shockingly living on an island isn't the best thing for ones golf game though. Get to come home for 4 days every 2 weeks, play a round to knock the rust off then go wrassle a gator or princess.

Still in florida, yes, no more gator wrasslin though. Took a different job doing something similar out on Tortugas. Shockingly living on an island isn't the best thing for ones golf game though. Get to come home for 4 days every 2 weeks, play a round to knock the rust off then go wrassle a gator or princess.

Being on the Tortugas probably doesn't suck though.

I'm going to be in the keys next week.

Being on the Tortugas probably doesn't suck though.

I'm going to be in the keys next week.

what days? I come back to key west on Thursday and can easily be talked into dinner and a beverage.

what days? I come back to key west on Thursday and can easily be talked into dinner and a beverage.

Damnt I leave Wednesday

Damnt I leave Wednesday

Haha no worries. Enjoy and leave time for construction from largo to big pine. Mostly at night but it's a chit show in the daytime as well.

Both of my vehicles are having troubles right now!

You're probably better off wrestling a princess old buddy :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back