The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow Harv...that really sucks. No witnesses of course?
Sorry it happened and hope the insurance covers it.

Insurance costs.
4 Vehicles, Home, possessions.....

And Those with kids....
2 boys (18) (21) on your auto policy is EXPENSIVE!!!!!
And it really doesn't matter of they are boys or girls nowadays. Under 25 in general is not good.

Do you have the same company for everything? That helps.

And it really doesn't matter of they are boys or girls nowadays. Under 25 in general is not good.

Do you have the same company for everything? That helps.

Yes.
USAA and they are FAR cheaper than anyone else!

Left front CV Joint assembly just blew out. Just got home and it's off to the shop in the morning. Crap! :banghead:

JM

Nothing's confirmed yet, but from what we've gathered, one of my son's friends from karate, the instructors daughter, may have passed away unexpectedly yesterday. She was 14. I am sick to my stomach right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing's confirmed yet, but from what we've gathered, one of my son's friends from karate, the instructors daughter, may have passed away unexpectedly yesterday. She was 14. I am sick to my stomach right now.

That's awful to hear.

Awful. No parent should have to outlive their children.

Thoughts and prayers.

Thats not good.

7bcb50af27a606683582f2ad368749e9.jpg

Really glad we took my old car to the wife's aunts birthday. Can't believe people do this and just leave parking lots

Damn Matt. Had that happen to me this week also. So I know how it feels.

So sorry to hear this Russ.

My head is in the clouds right now. I can't watch the game, I can't sit still. My stomach is just rolling at thought of this happening.

All we know for sure is that we got a call yesterday saying karate classes were cancelled until further notice and that the Y director would most likely be calling us. My daughter came running to me with her phone this afternoon saying that friends of hers who knew the daughter were posting online that she died. I'm not telling my son anything until we know for sure but all signs point to that and it's just terrible. Terrible.

My head is in the clouds right now. I can't watch the game, I can't sit still. My stomach is just rolling at thought of this happening.

All we know for sure is that we got a call yesterday saying karate classes were cancelled until further notice and that the Y director would most likely be calling us. My daughter came running to me with her phone this afternoon saying that friends of hers who knew the daughter were posting online that she died. I'm not telling my son anything until we know for sure but all signs point to that and it's just terrible. Terrible.

Having seen so many pictures of your son on Instagram, I feel like I kind of know him.

This is just horrible. Again sorry just seems so inadequate.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

My home is way too far away from my friends.

My God that's terrible.

I just cannot imagine. So, so sorry to hear this. Thoughts and prayers out to everyone. My Lord that is terrible.

JM

I have to conduct 8 interviews today......not fun.

I have to sit thru two weeks of training.

Oof. I hate the days where I have to do one. I don't think I'd make it through 8 in a day.

I generally do 4-5 a week and rarely meet someone that wows me. By rule I'm slow to hire, quick to fire. Sounds cruel but being deliberate in who I hire means I don't have to fire very often.

I generally do 4-5 a week and rarely meet someone that wows me. By rule I'm slow to hire, quick to fire. Sounds cruel but being deliberate in who I hire means I don't have to fire very often.

I have to hire 4 contractors for an 18 month project so at the vendors location today...not looking forward to this.

I have to hire 4 contractors for an 18 month project so at the vendors location today...not looking forward to this.

Ah "ven-dors", if it's note a core competency outsource it. We just had Accenture recommend an outsourcing of 350 people, of course Accenture is then happy to put their vendors into those roles.

Have fun and keep the faith, it will be 75 this weekend

Comcast "customer service" and billing. Someone tell me Direct TV (or something else) is better so I can move to it.

Comcast "customer service" and billing. Someone tell me Direct TV (or something else) is better so I can move to it.
I have DirectTv and love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back