The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Thanks and great work on your part. I'll admit it. The weight loss is completely diet. I didn't have any extra exercise this week which I own and will change now that I'm feeling better

Even more impressive dude, I think the mrs and I are finally as close to 100% as we are going to get so definitely gonna grind out some workouts to help offset less water weight to lose.

Great start by The Slobs...just sayin

Shoutout to G-rex, she was under the weather most of the week, had a lot of family stuff going on and managed to eat well, finished the week off with a workout and ended up dropping a few lbs!

Well, not thrilled with my results, but I'm down 0.2 lbs. Got out for a quick run 5 times last week and I ate decent most of the week. I did have one cheat day Thursday where I went out with some people from work and had a few beers and some bar food. Here's to better weeks moving forward!

Well, not thrilled with my results, but I'm down 0.2 lbs. Got out for a quick run 5 times last week and I ate decent most of the week. I did have one cheat day Thursday where I went out with some people from work and had a few beers and some bar food. Here's to better weeks moving forward!

I share the exact same amount of loss, .2 lbs. I worked out more last week than I have been. However, I had way to much to eat and drink so I am thrilled with posting any kind of loss. If I can eat much food and drink that much alcohol and lose weight my potential is limitless, lol.

I'm actually down 5.2lbs this week via WW but Saturday's are my cheat day so my Monday weigh in was around -3ishlbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ended up having a really good week, lost 9.5 lbs even though I didn't eat very well sunday. The best part was at family gatherings Saturday and Sunday with different side of my family people asked me if I was losing weight, it was great validation fro the work I've put in. For the most part the weight loss was more a reflection of how unhealthy I was before and that's what I really wanted to change.

Nice weight loss everyone will have weight in tonight

Man some of the losses this week make me feel like a slacker.

To be honest, I had started eating better and working out a little a couple weeks before biggest loser started and hadn't seen any change to my weight yet. I just really ramped up workouts this week and watched what I ate a little better.

Not at all dude, water weight for most, some burn it up quicker, some like me have a bigger starting weight to.

I ended up having a really good week, lost 9.5 lbs even though I didn't eat very well sunday. The best part was at family gatherings Saturday and Sunday with different side of my family people asked me if I was losing weight, it was great validation fro the work I've put in. For the most part the weight loss was more a reflection of how unhealthy I was before and that's what I really wanted to change.

Nice work!

ok remind me what all the team names are again...Team 6 is the Slobs

Not at all dude, water weight for most, some burn it up quicker, some like me have a bigger starting weight to.

Yeah, I've got to step up my game

Lost not quite a lb. last week, so a little disappointed. Still weight went down, so moving in the right direction. It is a new week and will make it better.

Lost 6lbs this week. I wasn't having a good week until I got sick on Saturday. Not being able to eat for a whole day definitely helps keep your weight down.

Down 1.6 lbs. Not the loss I was looking for, but I feel good. Clean eating, a lot of cardio and riding. Not sure if I will see losses in the 6-8 lb range in a week like I did in the original challenge we did a few years back, but a loss is a loss and I feel good.

i have a small childs worth of extra crap to get rid of so it may seem like more in total weight but the % isnt as high as most i would think

I feel horrible for team two as I gained 2 pounds. Stress and a bad weekend of eating will do that. I started this morning off in the gym and have a new focus on this. Next week I will definetly of lost weight.

I'd take that disappointing number.
I only did dieting so I know if I exercised it would have been better. Also coming from where I started I wanted more. Still happy Im down and reminding myself this isnt a few week journey.

i have a small childs worth of extra crap to get rid of so it may seem like more in total weight but the % isnt as high as most i would think
That is the one thing I always forget when trying to lose weight, it's all about %, not the #.

That is the one thing I always forget when trying to lose weight, it's all about %, not the #.

With that in mind, I'm trying to 22% haha it's a smaller number

Down a tiny bit. But it was still a loss. On to greater things this week!

I only did dieting so I know if I exercised it would have been better. Also coming from where I started I wanted more. Still happy Im down and reminding myself this isnt a few week journey.

One step at a time man, that's a big step!

I was very close to 5lbs loss this last week ... about where I thought I would be. This is a long contest ... so maintaining any significant weight loss with be a challenge for me. Not sure I can maintain the workout schedule. I think in a few weeks, staying even or losing a pound will be a big win.

Back