The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

I'm just gonna throw out the excuse right now that if I don't see much more loss through this contest that I'm putting on too much muscle to lose any weight.

Down 5lbs this week. Could have been higher but the weekend brought no motivation

great start!

I feel horrible for team two as I gained 2 pounds. Stress and a bad weekend of eating will do that. I started this morning off in the gym and have a new focus on this. Next week I will definetly of lost weight.

Don't worry about it man, we'll all have our ups and downs. Just dust yourself off and get after it, you got this! Hitting the gym Monday morning is a great way to kick it off.

Weigh in sent earlier this morning. Down 2 lbs for the week. Very happy with that as I'm hoping for just 1 lb a week.

According to my scale, I gained 4 ounces. Must be muscle.

Just submitted my weight. Off to a good start, just over 5 lbs, but the first 5 is always the easiest. Hope to get a 1lb a week for the remainder to hit my goal.

Weekends are incredibly harder to avoid the snacking. So far today ive had breakfast, lunch and one granola bar in between and Im good right now

Down 6 pounds for the week. I know that is partly due to my diet, and mostly due to the timing differences in when I weighted myself last week and this week, and has nothing to do with my tiny bit of additional exercise this week.

And...I only drank alcohol two days this entire week (that's kind of big).

Don't worry about it man, we'll all have our ups and downs. Just dust yourself off and get after it, you got this! Hitting the gym Monday morning is a great way to kick it off.

Thank you. I just needed some motivation. I feel really good this moring even with getting up at 5 am.

Team 2 is ROLLING

I'm very happy with being down 8 lbs in one week. Diet was pretty good (almost no refined/processed foods at all) and did a great job of not eating late at night - in the past I'v been able to down a whole day's worth of calories after 11 pm!

I'm still sore as hell from Saturday morning workout but I'll keep that end up too.

Team 2 FTW!

And The Slobs is the first team to turn in their weights

Listening to you guys talk about 6/7/8 lb losses is making me feel really guilty. Are you all eating air?

Listening to you guys talk about 6/7/8 lb losses is making me feel really guilty. Are you all eating air?

Some people have more to lose, and a lot of the early weight drop is water weight. Don't get discouraged, it all evens out!

Not the greatest of weeks. Up 0.4 on the scale. Started it strong and crashed at the end of the week. Here's to a better week 2!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing about 10 weights still

Pro tip, you way the least in the AM, thats a good time to weigh in

Down 1.1 pounds not the greatest week but that week is over no point in dwelling on it. Moving forward from here

Missing about 10 weights still

Pro tip, you way the least in the AM, thats a good time to weigh in
I also weigh after bio breaks. ....if you know what I mean. Same time each morning.

Shoutout to G-rex, she was under the weather most of the week, had a lot of family stuff going on and managed to eat well, finished the week off with a workout and ended up dropping a few lbs!
Thank you

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Back