The One Length Challenge: My Decision

A bag of big ol clunky hybrid irons. And a bullseye putter. Man I'm sorry Adam. I feel your pain.

Lefty one length F9's?

Wow was not expecting this decision. Has been a fun follow! Can’t wait to see what Adam will be playing next year haha

I think a new thread on that in the morning will be fun.

Enjoyed your posts on the challenge.

ONE LENGTH all the way:golf:

Wow, I read through all of that post thinking @JB was in big trouble only to be COMPLETELY surprised by the final decision. My question is what photos does @JB have of @time4tim? That’s the thread I want to see. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I mean, it's gotta be One Length T-Rails, right? :ROFLMAO:

Nicely done, Tim! Surprised by the decision but hope you enjoy continuing the OL journey!

I enjoyed following this "experiment/challenge/bet". As everyone else has said I thought you were going to go back to VL but I am happy to see your results with the OL. I have been eyeing the OL for a couple of months and when this came up I wanted to see what your actual playing/range time results were. I have a fitting the beginning of January at Club Champion and I am going in very open minded and will hope to try a bunch of clubs and compare to my current Titleist 716AP1's. I think I could get used to the OL pretty quickly myself as my favorite club, since I started back up Fall 2018, has been my 7 iron. I also think that some of my early issues would be like yourself with 8-GW being longer to get used to. Great write up and it was a great follow for someone that has been pondering the OL in the future.

By the way, @time4tim, I truly have enjoyed reading both your post here and your thoughts in the other thread. I admire your determination and hope you are rewarded. I will continue to follow with anticipation.

Good stuff and it’s been a fun follow.

Surprised at the outcome, but figure I would come to the same conclusion.

Better dispersion would easily win out.

That may be one of the greatest concession speeches ever! Well done Adam. Sorry if I got your hopes up. However, JB didn't say you had to buy what he picks out. Sounds like free SWAG to me bud!

Thought you would go back to your other set based on following your journey. Hit em good

Very lengthy, well laid out, and informative decision Tim. I think If ever the opportunity arises I wouldn’t mind given OL a try, especially now after reading your experience.

Very lengthy, well laid out, and informative decision Tim. I think If ever the opportunity arises I wouldn’t mind given OL a try, especially now after reading your experience.

I appreciate it. I get a lot of grief for being laid back, and having a pretty quiet personality. I guess this is my way of boring the crap out of everyone without having to say a word.;)

Back