The Open stand bag from Cobra/Vessel

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Nice

It's a good looking bag. I would be scared I would get it dirty so quick though.

It's a good looking bag. I would be scared I would get it dirty so quick though.
As the owner of a white Vessel bag, I approve this message.

This look is so clean

Not bad.. What is the significance of the weeds on the bag? Is that the gorse or heather grass that will be mentioned 900 times throughout the week?

I like it.

I like this one alot. That baby blue is something if you told me about I'd think I wouldn't like it but seeing it changes that.

I like it. It’s different than the traditional navy/gold/green combo or the plaid designs.

Not bad

i like this. i am not afraid of getting it dirty, my vessel probably wishes it had a better owner with respect to that :rolleyes:...i just don't have a cobra club so it would feel off to rock that on course.

Not bad.. What is the significance of the weeds on the bag? Is that the gorse or heather grass that will be mentioned 900 times throughout the week?
I'm going to say Thistles - flower of Scotland!

I like it

I would put that in play in a heartbeat...

That makes sense.. Thistle is a flower? I thought it was a weed?
If you ever come over to Scotland, make sure that question is only asked in very select company :LOL:

But yes it is

If you ever come over to Scotland, make sure that question is only asked in very select company :LOL:

But yes it is

Well, to be fair.. I live in Nevada and our state flower is sage brush.. Basically another weed/scrub plant.. So, I can't judge.. Though, the few times every few years there is enough water for it to actually flower, it is not too bad..

1657553526208.png

This is what my wife calls 'innocent shade'.:LOL:

This is what my wife calls 'innocent shade'.:LOL:

it was an honest question.. lol.. I come from a place that all plants are weeds.. So no insult intended.. lol

Like the looks of it, a lot better than the stand alone Vessel bag.

it was an honest question.. lol.. I come from a place that all plants are weeds.. So no insult intended.. lol
I get it. I love it. Just drives her insane because you can't actually get mad at someone for it. :D

Nice looking bag. Not my color scheme though

Back