The Open stand bag from Cobra/Vessel

Can’t go in thinking about dirt!
Oh I know. I rarely get anything on my clothes but the minute I wear a white shirt it's all I can think about and sure enough it occurs.

Oh I know. I rarely get anything on my clothes but the minute I wear a white shirt it's all I can think about and sure enough it occurs.

I just embrace it and know that magic erasers works great on shoes

Another good looking offering in the Puma/Vessel Collab.

Very nice.

I really like that bag!!

Love it. It would definitely be a limited-use bag.

Love it

Nice looking bag. Not over done.

Cobra/Vessel is a great combo 😍

I like it a lot, actually. I was looking for it on the website and couldn’t find it, though.

Very nice looking bag. I would ruin it within the first 30 minutes of use I swear. I can't keep anything white clean ever :(

Now that is a bag I could get down with!

I like this a lot

I like this one. Not enough to buy it, but I like it.

Well, to be fair.. I live in Nevada and our state flower is sage brush.. Basically another weed/scrub plant.. So, I can't judge.. Though, the few times every few years there is enough water for it to actually flower, it is not too bad..

View attachment 9103468
Thistles are actually quite a bonny plant, although my better half can never resist asking "do you think it's jaggy" before touching it and confirming the answer :LOL:

Thistles are actually quite a bonny plant, although my better half can never resist asking "do you think it's jaggy" before touching it and confirming the answer :LOL:

Sorry, translation required.

Thistles are actually quite a nice looking plant, although my better half can never resist asking "do you think those are going to be sharp and painful to touch" before touching it and confirming the answer.

Better? :ROFLMAO:

Not bad i like the white!

Sorry, translation required.

Thistles are actually quite a nice looking plant, although my better half can never resist asking "do you think those are going to be sharp and painful to touch" before touching it and confirming the answer.

Better? :ROFLMAO:

Yes. that actually is able to be read.. lol..

Back