The Payne’s Valley Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

Loving all those Ozark courses. Have to make the trip someday!

Will definitely try and tune in for this.

Cool Tiger course ✅
Three great golfers ✅
Trash Talk ✅

The only thing that has prevented me from going down there is the fact that it is Branson and it is humid. One of these days I need to take a long golf down there. I just dislike Branson so much

I love this part of the country to play golf. Can’t wait to see this on tv

Have been looking at making an Ozark trip over the last year or so. 2021 may have to be the year.

I'll be tuning in for this. Loved watching the last couple of Senior Tour tournaments in the same area. Possibly planning a trip with some THPer's on those course early next year.

I’ve got a trip planned for the weekend after and was hoping Payne’s Valley would be open for full play... sounds promising

Definitely going to be tuning in to this one

This is pretty cool actually. May have to find a way to watch it

this is a good matchup imo and will be fun to watch! i do not see woods and thomas losing, not one bit, id be shocked..

This should be fun. Tiger tends to loosen up around JT and Rory. I'd preferred someone other than Rose though.

The only thing that has prevented me from going down there is the fact that it is Branson and it is humid. One of these days I need to take a long golf down there. I just dislike Branson so much

I get exactly what you are saying. But the golf is SO awesome there especially as of late. If it wasnt for the golf I wouldnt step foot in Branson.

Would've been cool with some other celebs involved (non pros) but very cool nonetheless.

Could be really fun, I hope they have Michelson doing commentary.

Will definitely try and tune in for this.

Cool Tiger course ✅
Three great golfers ✅
Trash Talk ✅

Justin Rose said his feelings are hurt.

This sounds awesome. Will definitely tune in!

I hope to get to the Branson area someday soon to play some golf! This event and course looks great

I hope to get to the Branson area someday soon to play some golf! This event and course looks great
If you drive, pick me up on the way, bruh! :cool:

Forgot this was on tomorrow!

I will be watching this...that course looks amazing from what I’ve seen!

Would've been cool with some other celebs involved (non pros) but very cool nonetheless.

Because that improves the golf? If I wanna see an absolute s**tshow, I’ll play a round with myself.

Back