NEWS The Penny Candle Company

Ordered some hideaway and some pumpkin pie.

Thank you, for all you do for the community!

One of my candles showed up yesterday. CA to NC in perfect condition!

Ordered two more candles today: A backup "Hideaway" and a "First Snow."

I am annoyingly excited for my Hideaway candle. I have not shut up about it to my wife.

Whelp......this is getting ordered tonight. Gotta have a piece of that place and experience somehow, someway,

got mine today, lit up first snow, smells lovely.

Well done THP! Love seeing this!

3BDE9C55-BD59-4912-AC9A-0F73D905087F.jpeg

Last edited:
43EA59B0-9BA1-4681-8F0F-C6BBE4ADD6ED.jpeg

Used this one last night and it made my entire house smell like lemons and blueberries. I think I’m gonna order more of these since my wife loved the scent too.

perfect stocking stuffer for the wife this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Order showed up today-- Can't wait to get them home to my wife and let em burn!

Thank you for all of your kind words and for your support.
We look forward to The Grandaddy every year. It's fun to experience Callaway from the eyes of people seeing it for the first time.
Enjoy your candles!
Penny
Penny! Welcome to THP and thanks again for all you do for the Grandaddy!

My candle arrived last week and it smells awesome. I took this photo for Twitter/IG, but I'll share it here first:

pennycandle-hideaway.JPG

I received my candles this weekend and the hideaway is awesome, shh th e other is wrapped up for the bestest half, the spa candle

Ahhhh I guess I know what showed up from Callaway today?!?! Or maybe not. Hmmm!!! Guess I’ll have to wait, but I am ready to fire up the Hideaway candle!!!

Hideaway came in today! Going in the wife’s stocking. I already gave her the other and she loves it

I am not usually a candle person, but I might be now. These smell nice and burn for a long time. I have been lighting them up for at least a couple hours the last several days and it is barely down maybe 1/8 of the way.

Ordered a few for gifts.

Hey @_MyMyDay, welcome to THP! Thanks again for all the help during the week we were there (and all the time prior to), but thanks for the candle! It was such a nice, unique touch.

Burned this tonight and I have to say it makes the whole house smell SO good. ?? E6D14592-7444-4DE4-AFD3-5D9429D123ED.jpeg

Funny - my wife examines the return address of all boxes that arrive at house. While it had the Penny Candle shipping tape, the return address was Callaway. She dismissively handed me the box - “another golf thing for you.” At least there will be something in her stocking that she hasn’t figured out yet.

I got the Hideaway, and one other - “first snow.” Both smell great.

AWESOME BALL MARKER
I love the cutout logo metal style markers. I have an Arnie one and an Edgewood Tahoe one and they all look awesome.

Autumn Harvest headed to Florida.....Thanks Penny!

Back