The Pet Peeve Thread

People who believe every political story they read on social media without actually checking it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dogs that constantly bark

Kids who can't play without screaming

Mothers who bring their screaming kids to restaurants and stores

I could go on, but enough for now

So, you are the old cruddy duddy of the neighborhood. just kidding.

People who chew with their mouth open or speak with food in their mouth. Grosses me out to no end.

- Golfers who refuse to protect putters with a putter cover
- people who argue for the sake of arguing or being contrarian for no other reason than to be annoying.
- messes/clutter, it’s not hard to put something back where you got it from.

The bold is a big one for me too. You can ask me where anything is in my house and I can tell you without having to be there, because everything has a place and I put everything back in said place.

People who NEVER et off their phone, especially when they're in a checkout line at the store and they continue talking not even acknowledging the cashier ....... common manners no longer exist :disapointed:

This drives me crazy too. I don't need to hear your conversation, no one wants to hear it, and how important can it possibly be that you can't get off your phone for 5 minutes while checking out.

This.
230c44f31a3c039f3667fddd7633085b.jpg

Ugh, that's the worst! The bathroom near Josh's office looks like that all the time. It drive me nuts, so I avoid that entire area all together.

I believe that there are two things holding our society back from evolving:
1: toilet paper replacement: see picture
2. Figuring out how to split a check at a restaurant including the tip

- People who don't identify themselves on the phone when calling. For instance, you answer "hello." On the other end you hear "Is Jim there?" or "Hey, I need......." Friggin be polite. Identify yourself, even just a first name.
- Bad drivers.
- Rude people in general.

People who don't put their carts back in the cart return, especially when they leave it 2 spots away. I want to ram that cart into them when I see that.

Saying "I could care less", the saying is, "I couldn't care less".

Gonna.....it's not a word, the phrase is "going to" not gonna.

hahahaha GG you're the best.

"I could care less what they think" is just people being honest while not being honest.

Drivers who pull out right in front of me, practically forcing me to come to a dead stop, only to take the first turn 250 feet down the road. And 95/100 times there is no one behind me for at least a quarter mile. My dad used to say, "He probably got his license at Sears Roebuck."

Drivers who pull out right in front of me, practically forcing me to come to a dead stop, only to take the first turn 250 feet down the road. And 95/100 times there is no one behind me for at least a quarter mile. My dad used to say, "He probably got his license at Sears Roebuck."

I always say; They are probably in a hurry to get to a restroom. I know for me personally I have had occasion when I had to drive like a maniac because I needed a bathroom in a hurry. To those I offended at those times, I apologize

gonna aint a word?

-Robo calls
-Spoofed phone numbers
-Voicemails from robo calls that leave a message like “press 2 to be removed from our call list”

The bold is a big one for me too. You can ask me where anything is in my house and I can tell you without having to be there, because everything has a place and I put everything back in said place.

I'm no neat-freak but my wife is so random I can't even let her unload the dishwasher unless I want a new spot for everything in the cupboards and drawers.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I've decided to not read this thread, for fear of having a stroke. The tapatalk picture is hard enough to look at.

I've decided to not read this thread, for fear of having a stroke. The tapatalk picture is hard enough to look at.

Tapatalk->Settings->Hide Images

Your welcome

I always say; They are probably in a hurry to get to a restroom. I know for me personally I have had occasion when I had to drive like a maniac because I needed a bathroom in a hurry. To those I offended at those times, I apologize

If they covered that 250 feet in 3 seconds - I've done that myself, for your reason - I'd agree with you. But they never get above 10 mph and God forbid they should use a turn signal at their destinations.

People who believe every political story they read on social media without actually checking it out

This might be my #1.
I even catch my own mother sharing all sorts of nonsense....ugh.

One of my pet peeves is when you ask someone a civil question to garner further discussion 4 different times, yet they choose to completely ignore you for no reason what so ever. Really weird stuff especially when it’s about a topic the have such a strong opinion on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

People who think we don't pay enough taxes. And yes, this sort of person actually exists.

The phrase “ my bad”.

Throw me onto the pile of people who hate sh*tty drivers ... and most drivers are indeed sh*tty.

I also have a very low tolerance for inconsiderate and deliberately rude people. I'm unimpressed by their lame attempts at being an alpha whatever.

This one is a biggie - Double Standards

People who are hypocrites

People who preach tolerance but are themselves intolerant of views they dislike

Back