The Pet Peeve Thread

Rude and inconsiderate people who just stop in a doorway, in front of an elevator, on the sidewalk etc just to play with their phone. Hopefully one day these folks will realise that they are just not important enough to inconvenience others around them.

Most drivers, people that think they are better then someone else because they did ______ , people that ignore me when I speak to them(I am hard to miss).

Oh and add spam/telemarketing call, just got my 8th of the day.

Rude and inconsiderate people who just stop in a doorway, in front of an elevator, on the sidewalk etc just to play with their phone. Hopefully one day these folks will realise that they are just not important enough to inconvenience others around them.
Never travel in South America, it seems to be a pattern. The entire family will stop in the middle of a crowded hallway and just talk or sit on the floor. I can't say how many times I have had to dodge at the last second to avoid a crash with some idiot that just stops in a fast moving hallway.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Even worse when they do it as they are leaving a grocery store and you are right behind them with a cart full of stuff. I don't know how many times I have ran into the back of their legs because they stopped right in front of me. And then give me a dirty look for hitting them. Then don't stop in the middle of an effing exit!

Ugh, that's the worst! The bathroom near Josh's office looks like that all the time. It drive me nuts, so I avoid that entire area all together.

This was in my 16 year old daughter’s bathroom today. This is so next level I almost admire her for this.
5a72218fad986cbbcd691839c6feb620.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My pet peeve is dog owners who don't pick up after their pet.
...which kinda defines the term pet peeve.

This was in my 16 year old daughter’s bathroom today. This is so next level I almost admire her for this.
5a72218fad986cbbcd691839c6feb620.jpg

Won’t confirm or deny that hasn’t happen in our house before, I also won’t disclose who did it... :)

I can't even quote that one with the picture, that is just craziness right there.

That **** is something Dr. Miles would do.

Ranks right there with leaving the empty roll on the paper towels....aaaaannnngggggeeeeeerrrrrr!

Is it okay to call my neighbor a pet peeve? She can’t pay her utility bills yet somehow finds money to travel all the way to Africa for some Burning Man event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it okay to call my neighbor a pet peeve? She can’t pay her utility bills yet somehow finds money to travel all the way to Africa for some Burning Man event.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

She’s probably in the dark about how you feel. Maybe you should enlighten her. (See what I did there)

Servers and bartenders that say “what can I get you boss?”

Slow drivers in the left lane. Do you not get it? Move over and let me by.
Spelling mistakes. Just no excuse anymore. Show some pride in your work.

Slow drivers in the left lane. Do you not get it? Move over and let me by.
Spelling mistakes. Just no excuse anymore. Show some pride in your work.

Divers fleshing me wen i m to slo

This one is a biggie - Double Standards

People who are hypocrites

People who preach tolerance but are themselves intolerant of views they dislike

I'm taking orders for my "HATE INTOLERANCE" bumper stickers.

Nothing bothers me more than when I’m trying to demo clubs at a golf store and some young up and comer sales clerk starts offering swing tips when all I want to do is try the frickin club out.

The other day I’m at Golftown in Edmonton. I have a couple of hours to kill so I try some of the F9 series. About half way through, a new sales kid comes and asks how it’s going. As I keep swinging he’s becoming more involved.

Towards the end of the demo’ing he asks “ so what are you working on?” So I tell him and he starts scoffing. I tell him I’ve done 2 winters at Golftec and I have a really good idea of what I need to work on. He laughs. And then it begins. He tells me that golf is simple, it’s all about 3 fingers on my lead hand and my centre of gravity. He then gives me a website to go to fix my swing. I was so pissed off, I politely told him I’m done my session and left.

I cannot stand when these guys come to me with their methods and unsolicited swing advice. F#&k off.

Sorry for the rant.

That’s my pet peeve.

Nothing bothers me more than when I’m trying to demo clubs at a golf store and some young up and comer sales clerk starts offering swing tips when all I want to do is try the frickin club out.

The other day I’m at Golftown in Edmonton. I have a couple of hours to kill so I try some of the F9 series. About half way through, a new sales kid comes and asks how it’s going. As I keep swinging he’s becoming more involved.

Towards the end of the demo’ing he asks “ so what are you working on?” So I tell him and he starts scoffing. I tell him I’ve done 2 winters at Golftec and I have a really good idea of what I need to work on. He laughs. And then it begins. He tells me that golf is simple, it’s all about 3 fingers on my lead hand and my centre of gravity. He then gives me a website to go to fix my swing. I was so pissed off, I politely told him I’m done my session and left.

I cannot stand when these guys come to me with their methods and unsolicited swing advice. F#&k off.

Sorry for the rant.

That’s my pet peeve.
Same thing has happened to me. I always enjoy golf talk but at a certain point I'm not too shy to tell them to "go away please".

I had one guy that really got under my skin so I told him we should play heads up, he chooses the course and I'll pay. All of a sudden he was injured.

The Pet Peeve Thread

People who clip their nails in public. And people who take their shoes off in an airplane and then proceed to put their feet on the bulkhead.

Sorry for the rant.

That’s my pet peeve.

Had a similar interaction with the "golf associate" at my local GofTown. I asked him if he had any double sided tape as I am getting ready to re-grip my clubs, he said that they did not have any on hand and that I should check with Home Depot or any other hardware store. He then politely excused himself as he said that he had a club fitting to do. I am interested to know what clubs he "fit" with the unsuspecting purchaser?

The Dallas Cowboys.

I have to say with all the time I spending reading on the interwebs these days my new biggest pet peeves has to be...

Then/than misuse.

I know many post from their phones so most errors don't bother me but those two have become an epidemic.

Sent from my BLA-A09 using Tapatalk

Back