This is how Lola spends her days while I golf at the pet sitter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So cute jbj.

Cruising the strip for 4H babes…

92d673df07160409f753988e6e57dd4d.jpg

04da112a579b6064a09dd231ca71cffc.jpg

Nap time for 2 buddies

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Do you have a list of 'people food' you give them? I'm trying to find some good stuff i can give to Maggie, so far just Carrots, Cheese and Apples....
I have never seen a dog love apples like Arrow, he begs for them like Ellie begs for cheese, it's so cute.

9020a8ce4ac4d80752720f3162f7ad6c.jpg

Do you have a list of 'people food' you give them? I'm trying to find some good stuff i can give to Maggie, so far just Carrots, Cheese and Apples....

There are a ton of resources online, but I know you can give them green beans too. I have had a few different vets say you can feed dogs green beans, especially as a way to entice them to eat their food. When Duke got really sick and couldn't eat anything with salt, we used to put no salt added green beans on his food and for a while he would gobble it up. Ellie takes after her dad and spits out all fruits and veggies haha.

Most fruit is safe too but definitely NO grapes or raisins.

Here is one good source for some info: http://www.akc.org/learn/dog-health/human-foods-dogs-can-and-cant-eat/

Our puppy discovered her reflection in the mirror this week and now all she wants to do is bark and growl at the "other" dog staring back at her. Apparently that dog is growling and barking as well.

There are a ton of resources online, but I know you can give them green beans too. I have had a few different vets say you can feed dogs green beans, especially as a way to entice them to eat their food. When Duke got really sick and couldn't eat anything with salt, we used to put no salt added green beans on his food and for a while he would gobble it up. Ellie takes after her dad and spits out all fruits and veggies haha.

Most fruit is safe too but definitely NO grapes or raisins.

Here is one good source for some info: http://www.akc.org/learn/dog-health/human-foods-dogs-can-and-cant-eat/
Thanks for the info! That's awesome because we usually have baskets full of green beans from our garden. I'm definitely going to try that and check out the resources.

Thanks for the info! That's awesome because we usually have baskets full of green beans from our garden. I'm definitely going to try that and check out the resources.
My pleasure! An always reading up on what people food I can and cannot feed them. I had no idea cashews were lethal to dogs.

One Neutered dog consoling one who went under the knife today

059aa194e92d3bcf80d96a8a9cb7b6ff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Red and white a cavapoo?

Red and white a cavapoo?

Yes - incredible little girl - really a great addition to our home. Her buddy the cockapoo I love to death but can be the most miserable thing on 4 legs when she wants to be - she is still my partner though!

My wife and daughter are breeding Cavapoos. They are awesome. We have five with six 2 week old pups.
These dogs are just friendly and smart. Nothing is better than watching football with 4 dogs on top of you just hanging out.
They are an up and coming breed. My wife turns away at least 2-3 people a day who want to buy our pups. hoping these dogs put our kids through college the next 4 years.

My wife and daughter are breeding Cavapoos. They are awesome. We have five with six 2 week old pups.
These dogs are just friendly and smart. Nothing is better than watching football with 4 dogs on top of you just hanging out.
They are an up and coming breed. My wife turns away at least 2-3 people a day who want to buy our pups. hoping these dogs put our kids through college the next 4 years.

You have that right. I've had a bunch of dogs over the years and she is unquestionably the smartest and friendliest I've had at this point (age). Really smart, has the most intense stare when she is sitting, incredibly easy to train.

1758ea582ce5c47c98c2549156fc76ab.jpg

Afternoon nap time

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Curious what everyone's thoughts and recommendations are as far as the best harness for walking a big, strong dog (60+ lbs)?

Curious what everyone's thoughts and recommendations are as far as the best harness for walking a big, strong dog (60+ lbs)?
We've got a Kong harness for our girl, she's 52lbs atm. Its nice and durable but very easy to get on and off. I've had some in the past that were a hassel.

Here's a pic. I cant remember what size it is and the tag rubbed off so sorry about that. It doesnt rub harshly or anything so she doesn't seem to care about it at all haha. We connect it to our seatbelt harness in the car as well and it holds very securely.
ad04b433f203157fceaee1eed7e38e62.jpg

We've got a Kong harness for our girl, she's 52lbs atm. Its nice and durable but very easy to get on and off. I've had some in the past that were a hassel.

Thanks! I'll have to check that one out for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back