493E089D-5807-40A6-8352-4A34A9B8FF6F.jpeg

Millie is a nice looking pup.

IMG_20220905_100533.jpg

Giz seems depressed that he's not golfing this morning.

Poor spoiled old bastard that kept us up all night... 😡

Two weeks ago today, we lost our sweet Boomer. It was unexpected and all I’ll say is cancer sucks. I haven’t been on here much in those two weeks as this has hit me really hard. I’ve had dogs all my life, but never had one that I bonded with the way I did with Boomer. 9 years was not enough time, though I would feel that way if it was 19 years. He was our constant companion and went everywhere we did. It’s going to take awhile to adjust to not having him around. We did our best to give him the best life possible. We had another vacation planned for next summer that would’ve gotten him state 22 and 23 under his collar. I hope everyone gives their furry companions an extra hug and treat today.
BF27ADA6-1186-4EC4-8843-B324F211D96F.jpeg

Two weeks ago today, we lost our sweet Boomer. It was unexpected and all I’ll say is cancer sucks. I haven’t been on here much in those two weeks as this has hit me really hard. I’ve had dogs all my life, but never had one that I bonded with the way I did with Boomer. 9 years was not enough time, though I would feel that way if it was 19 years. He was our constant companion and went everywhere we did. It’s going to take awhile to adjust to not having him around. We did our best to give him the best life possible. We had another vacation planned for next summer that would’ve gotten him state 22 and 23 under his collar. I hope everyone gives their furry companions an extra hug and treat today.
View attachment 9118015
Very sorry to hear. Losing our fur buddies sucks bad, especially to cancer. Hang in there Will.

View attachment 9118015
Sorry to hear this.

View attachment 9118015
Sorry to hear, was a good looking lad.

Nice looking pup, sorry to hear of his passing. Remember he is waiting for you at the Rainbow bridge.

Next week, we will be meeting George. He is an eight year old basset who recently lost his mum. He lived with a seventy + year old couple and the wife died. He is very much a ladies man/mummy's boy , and is not coping well with just his Dad. His Dad can not cope with him and is not able to walk him. Basset Hound Rescue are helping to find him a new home.

Our basset, Maisie , is looking for a playmate/partner in crime, so they should get on well. Will post a picture if he comes to us.

View attachment 9118015
that sucks, sorry

This is George.

George1.jpgGeorge2.jpg

Off to see him next week, handsome brute.

Need to answer some questions, such as has he lived with another dog, how did he cope with other dogs while in foster, but I am optimistic.

New grand pup coming Saturday to join the other three. All are in the vicinity so lots of fun:

16E14E58-34E0-4697-AB89-EAFA0ABCDC1D.jpeg2166D875-C20C-4697-B9AB-507254424601.jpeg

Noce looking Basset hound, good luck.

george3.jpg

Another picture of George, a face to fall in love with.

20220911_134801.jpg

Back