THE PLAYERS Championship [spoilers}

Cheeseburger doritos are nasty.

who's going to pull this one out? i'd love to see phil make a monster charge but i think he's too far out of it. honestly, westwood, grimace, whatever you want to call him, will get it done today. he'll shoot a 68, and finally break through. he's been the best golfer out there for 3 rounds, i'd like to see him win.

Except I think they said 20 of the 36 third round leaders failed to close the deal. Also, last year, Cejka blew a five shot third round lead to lose by eight! So anything's possible.

I hope Westwood wins, followed by O'Hair and Phil. (I think that gives me the best chance, slight as it may be!)

Are they gonna set up for birdies? So people can make runs?
Or are they gonna get up for bogeys, so westwood has to play well to win?
Except I think they said 20 of the 36 third round leaders failed to close the deal. Also, last year, Cejka blew a five shot third round lead to lose by eight! So anything's possible.

I hope Westwood wins, followed by O'Hair and Phil. (I think that gives me the best chance, slight as it may be!)

Are they gonna set up for birdies? So people can make runs?
Or are they gonna get up for bogeys, so westwood has to play well to win?

My guess would be that the setup will be very tough.

Apparently the greens were playing very soft and slow the first two days, and yesterday the officials started to firm them up, as evidenced by the lack of scoring later in the day, resulting in a crowded leaderboard. I'm sure the greens today will be even firmer and faster than yesterday, setting up for alot of defensive playing by the leaders, and alot of (risky) offense by those a few strokes back. I think if Westwood shoots -1 today, he'll win it. Even par might even get him there...

Looking at the list of players out there already, there are only a handful that are one or two under par for the day. The rest are E or over par...

Tiger is 2-over thru 6. Best rounds of the day so far is -1 (thru 12).

Apparently after a really bad miss off the tee, he pulled out. Said he has been playing with pain for a month and fears he has a bulging disc. Anybody else surprised it has not come up at all especially after last week's debacle?

He said he 1st hurt it at the Masters and will get the MRI sometime next week.

Hope it turns out okay, but my gut feeling is, he will be back in time for the major.

Great, now he probably wont show up at Aronimink Tomorrow for the media day.

Apparently after a really bad miss off the tee, he pulled out. Said he has been playing with pain for a month and fears he has a bulging disc. Anybody else surprised it has not come up at all especially after last week's debacle?

He said he 1st hurt it at the Masters and will get the MRI sometime next week.

Hope it turns out okay, but my gut feeling is, he will be back in time for the major.

uhh no not suprised at ALL. and you hit the nail on the head he will be back by the next major.

Anybody else surprised it has not come up at all especially after last week's debacle?

Golf Channel is blasting him? Jason Whitlock said this but he's so out of bounds who knows what he says are true and false?

Looking forward to todays final to be honest, Westwood I think is pulling this off.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I think many think he is completely full of it. This guy goes to the rest room and people are reporting it. Yet nobody AND I MEAN NOBODY, had any idea about this injury?

golf isn't a sport where you need to hide injuries from other people....someone would have known about this....I'm skeptical. If he started off with 2 birdies instead of 2 bogeys I bet he'd still be playing

Whats this, Tiger pulling a Wei??

Pretty funny text from a friend...

"Sleeping on the couch will do that to you."

For those that watch Curb Your Enthusiam. Remember the last season when they talk about the only 2 ways to hurt your neck? Kinda funny now.

Now we can get some golf on. Tight leaderboard, some big names, and tough pin placements should make this a great day of golf.

Now we can get some golf on. Tight leaderboard, some big names, and tough pin placements should make this a great day of golf.
Westwood finally cash in and finish this off?

Phil's shoes are awesome!!!!

Back