THE PLAYERS Championship [spoilers}

I really dont root for anybody but good golf. I was rooting against Tiger, but now that he choked again and got outplayed, he doesnt matter.

haha. So if Tiger were up top, you would just root against him then?

Anyway, Westwood is a guy who I've come to like in the past year or so. So, I'm a Westwood fan tomorrow.

Along w/ my other picks for the R9's. :act-up:

BTW - I'm jealous of those of you lucky enough to get out on the course today. The weather around here as been cold, rainy, and downright miserable.

So I was stuck inside watching some pretty good golf today.

I could do worse I guess.

I root for good golf and good golf only unless I make picks. But I want to see the right person be number 1 and that is not TW right now. If he was winning, he would deserve to be #1, so I would not have cared. It really does not matter who I root for though.

We have met and/or worked with most of the guys on tour at some point. So we have a different take on players than others do.

Looked like Westwood may have been sporting a 59 buckle today, but I couldn't get a good look at it. It was the square shape, very shiny, and had a big W in the center. Any insight JB?

Looked like Westwood may have been sporting a 59 buckle today, but I couldn't get a good look at it. It was the square shape, very shiny, and had a big W in the center. Any insight JB?

I always thought he wore the House of Fleming buckles, but I could be wrong.

Yeah, I couldn't get a good look, but it was a similar look to the 59 line.

We have met and/or worked with most of the guys on tour at some point. So we have a different take on players than others do.

Yes. And I knew that.

So how you couldn't feel certain ways about some golfers in that you would want them to win, or NOT want them to win is what I found hard to believe.

But, I think a lot of us can read between the lines of who a person's favorites are. :act-up:

Believe whatever you want to. I have said what I meant.

I dont pull for anybody.
080409-phil-mickelson-vmed-10a-widec.jpg

Im not a Phil fan. But he is teh best player in the world in my mind and the guy that had the easiest task of taking over #1 from the scum bag.

Im not a Phil fan. But he is teh best player in the world in my mind and the guy that had the easiest task of taking over #1 from the scum bag.

I'm sorry but I had to laugh.

I'm sorry but I had to laugh.

I do that at most of your posts.,

I wonder if you are laughing as hard as I am watching the scum bag choke some more. He will be back, but I love watching him suffer!

I do that at most of your posts.,

I wonder if you are laughing as hard as I am watching the scum bag choke some more. He will be back, but I love watching him suffer!

haha. Now that's just spiteful.

who's going to pull this one out? i'd love to see phil make a monster charge but i think he's too far out of it. honestly, westwood, grimace, whatever you want to call him, will get it done today. he'll shoot a 68, and finally break through. he's been the best golfer out there for 3 rounds, i'd like to see him win.

who's going to pull this one out? i'd love to see phil make a monster charge but i think he's too far out of it. honestly, westwood, grimace, whatever you want to call him, will get it done today. he'll shoot a 68, and finally break through. he's been the best golfer out there for 3 rounds, i'd like to see him win.

Him or mayor Mccheese or the hamburgular... sorry being silly

Im okay with him winning. I dont think it will happen today, but I am definitely cool with that. Unfortunately the bolded part is the case often with him. I agree, I think Phil may be just a tad too far back.

Him or mayor Mccheese or the hamburgular... sorry being silly

ha! no worries rhino. i tried a dorito yesterday that tasted like a cheeseburger. it was odd, but definitely tasted like a cheeseburger.

anyway, why does mother's day have to be the same day as the final round of the players? i'm in what one calls "a dilemma"

Im okay with him winning. I dont think it will happen today, but I am definitely cool with that. Unfortunately the bolded part is the case often with him. I agree, I think Phil may be just a tad too far back.

i know man, he's just gonna have to prove that he can putt 4 rounds together, which i agree with. so who do you think will win it?

ha! no worries rhino. i tried a dorito yesterday that tasted like a cheeseburger. it was odd, but definitely tasted like a cheeseburger.

anyway, why does mother's day have to be the same day as the final round of the players? i'm in what one calls "a dilemma"

Those were terrible....

That is a dilemma. Perhaps tell her that HER picks are deeply involved. Or take her to a wonderful Sunday Brunch at a place that happens to have TV's

Those were terrible....

That is a dilemma. Perhaps tell her that HER picks are deeply involved. Or take her to a wonderful Sunday Brunch at a place that happens to have TV's

i knew you would've tried those doritos. just strange, it tasted like the pickle, ketchup, and bun. i wonder how they make those flavors? i think it would be shocking to find out. if i wanted to taste a cheeseburger, i'd buy one. if i want a dorito, i want nacho cheese.....anyway.

who knows what we've got going on today. it'll be a big family affair (her sister, mom, my parents) i just hope it's all over by about 2-3 so i can watch some of this tournament. i missed all of yesterday.

btw, this is the last time she makes picks for me. not bad ones, but having one not make the cut pretty much spells THE END for tc.

who knows what we've got going on today. it'll be a big family affair (her sister, mom, my parents) i just hope it's all over by about 2-3 so i can watch some of this tournament. i missed all of yesterday.

btw, this is the last time she makes picks for me. not bad ones, but having one not make the cut pretty much spells THE END for tc.

When your family tree has no branches, how big could it be? hehe

Ya know, she could have made her own picks and you could have done yours too. This contest was open to everybody.

When your family tree has no branches, how big could it be? heheYa know, she could have made her own picks and you could have done yours too. This contest was open to everybody.

it's mostly her family, so it does branch out a bit....dude, you always seem to have the perfect timing for those. i keep setting the ball up and you keep hitting it for the kill!

i didn't even think about submitting hers and mine, doh! oh well, it's been fun anyway. i can't believe i didn't pick westwood, i always pick westwood!

looks like the greens are firming up a bit. could be interesting. if someone around -9/-10 putts up a great score early (ie, phil) then it could put some pressure on the leaders. you know that phil will go for broke today. he could be extremely fun to watch.

THE PLAYERS Championship [spoilers}

JB said:
When your family tree has no branches, how big could it be? hehe

Ya know, she could have made her own picks and you could have done yours too. This contest was open to everybody.
Note to self...my dog will make picks as well for the next contest like this lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back