The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Now, that's the season's over is it too early to start talking about changes for next year? Maybe this needs its own thread, but I'll let the fantasy football commissioner make that call. In my other leagues we usually start discussing rule changes in about week 12 of the regular season.

Here's a few of my thoughts, I think now's the time to get them down. First off, I really enjoy the format. I've been "playing" fantasy football since 1995 and I find this to be one of the toughest leagues.

1. There should only be 1 division. I don't see the point of 2 divisions - it just confuses the standings.
2. I really wish we played all 15 other teams in the regular season. Yes, I know its only you don't get to play. Don't know how to fix this other than having the playoffs complete in week 17 - not ideal. Reducing the teams to 14 per league - makes it slightly easier. I guess we could ask commissioner goodell to lengthen the real nfl season to 18 games.
3. I think your screen name should be your team name or very similar. I do enjoy the team names, but without knowing anyone personally in my league its hard to correlate them.

That's it for now. Like I said before I really enjoy the difficulty of the 16 team league and think its a great league with a lot of good participation.

Back