The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

That stupid bammer turd Julio. That one ridiculous play lost me the championship.

I just had to get that off my chest.

Having Cam on your team made you lose. Period.

:alien-Dab:

League 1 was a fantastic time. The most enjoyable fantasy league I've played in. People were active, trades made sense, and there was a lot of good back and forth on the forum from the folks in the league.

I concur with this assessment

Completely agree. Perhaps the most active league I've ever been a part of. Between conversations, trash talk, and trades it really was an enjoyable 4 months to distract me from the Cowboys amazing season.

Congrats on the win!

It's not over yet. I only need 16 field goals from Denver's kicker to take the title. Or 48 XP's.
U get extra points for distance of fg so not quite that bad

I think we're good here in L2...

c297d3eb6f7074b7a0644ccff6dcb8c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we're good here in L2...

Congrats!

I had the same 4 guys in another league that I won... (Newton, Hightower, Freeman, Aiken)

[QUOTE MBurnham Welp I'm done, congrats to HDPT in league 4, he had the best team coming down the stretch.]

Thanks guys, just got lucky but had a ball. I want to apologize for not posting on here this season. My wife and I started the process of selling our house and moving, around August and then a family crisis came up so I stayed off THP for the last few months. When I got on a winning streak, I didn't want to start posting anything yet because I didn't want to jinx myself! LOL[/QUOTE]

Congrats man you ran our league this year.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Bortles needing a couple tds from Emmanuel Sanders against Hurricane Ditka in league 7. Down 14 points.
It's not out of the question, but I think I hear the warm up music.

This year really was a lot of fun. Thanks to RTParty for also staying in it to the end after a bad start. I think we made more trades in L3 than some other leagues combined :bashful:. Messing up the draft screwed me this year but also provided a lot of good lessons going forward. Bring on FF 2016!

Ugh, I'm screwed unless Sanders somehow doesn't get any more points tonight

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I need a heavy dose of Hill and D. Thomas this 2nd half.

I really thought I had a solid strategy this year. Had a nice run for a few weeks but it just didn't pan out.

Ugh, I'm screwed unless Sanders somehow doesn't get any more points tonight

So...a tie? What happens with that?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
So...a tie? What happens with that?
Wondering the same thing. Looks like we're going to OT though! What a terrible kick.

Wondering the same thing. Looks like we're going to OT though! What a terrible kick.

That was a terrible kick. Osweiler hasn't looked at Sanders since the TD.

Looks like we have a tie, crazy!

Hmmm well that is interesting. I know some look at bench score.

I don't know if I've ever tied in fantasy football, let alone in the championship.

I just checked that too, I guess you wait a day or two for a stat correction?!? And then what?

Well, could have, should have, if only...but that doesn't win games. Bummer, but not hanging my head for 2nd Place. 3rd year of playing in a THP Fantasy Football league...middle of the pack year one. Championship last year, 2nd this year...not bad.

I just checked that too, I guess you wait a day or two for a stat correction?!? And then what?

Most points scored on the season?

Went to bed projected to lose by one, woke to a five point win thanks to the Broncos finally scoring some points and not throwing any more to Sanders.

Especially satisfying since this was my only FF team this year - between work and gamy and grad school I didn't want to take on much more so I only played the THP league. I lost to all three of the other playoff teams in the regular season, too.

As always, better lucky than good!

Well I'm happy I finished 2nd in league 4. I had a decent team all year. This was my first 16 team league and it was a ton of fun. I definitely want to do it again next year.

Thanks to JB and THP for doing this again. Congrats to all the guys who won their leagues.

Okay commissioners, please send me a PM with your Champion in your league.

Back