The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Congrats to Russtopher in league #2, seems like he was ahead wire to wire this season and out on a clinic in the playoffs.
I'm happy to have finished 2nd.

Congrats to Shakey as the champion of League 6!

Congrats to Russtopher in league #2, seems like he was ahead wire to wire this season and out on a clinic in the playoffs.
I'm happy to have finished 2nd.

Many thanks Ray! I had an absolute blast this season, and going 3-11 last year helped get me ready. It was the first time I'd ever done a 16 team league, and I drafted & traded poorly. I definitely made up for it this season with a fairly solid draft getting a lot of depth (especially since I ended the season with 3 of my 5 top draft picks injured) and not biting on every trade that came my way.... no matter how much Icey tried!!!! :D

Congratulations Philly Golf Guy on the League 3 championship. Dominated all year.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Happy to see Sanders got some good points last night. My goal for the playoffs was to be the team with the most points in both weeks, and with his performance last night, that happened. Congrats to all of the champions throughout the numerous leagues here on THP.

Is that regular season points?

Correct.
For regular season tie breaker it goes Record and then points.
For Playoffs it goes Head to Head and then points.

I think I got it then, 1458.5 to 1425.5.

Congrats to all the league champions. 16 team leagues are no joke and it's quite the accomplishment. I can't wait for next year!

Congrats to Shakey winning it all in League 6. Well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct.
For regular season tie breaker it goes Record and then points.
For Playoffs it goes Head to Head and then points.

I think I got it then, 1458.5 to 1425.5.

In this instance however, we will make sure both participants dont go home empty handed.

In this instance however, we will make sure both participants dont go home empty handed.

Awesome!

I think there should be prizes for the person who scored the most overall points in the league for the season. :banana:

I think there should be prizes for the person who scored the most overall points in the league for the season. :banana:

Me too. When are you sending them out to everybody? :D

Me too. When are you sending them out to everybody? :D

I hate it when people are quick on their toes with witty responses.

Ill agree with Ken; Awesome sums it up pretty well.

Congrats to all the league champions...

Bummer, nothing for 2nd place this year. Best record in the league, most points and lose in the Championship game.

I knew Ddec was going to win it all when he knocked me out in the last week of the regular season. Otherwise the title would have been mine.

ddec's team definitely got stronger as the year went on. I knew it was going to take a really strong week from my team to even have a chance.

Thanks again to all the teams in League 6. All but a couple of teams were in the playoff hunt right up until the last few weeks of the season. Every game was a toss up going in.

Viva la Stank Beavers!

Thanks again to all the teams in League 6. All but a couple of teams were in the playoff hunt right up until the last few weeks of the season. Every game was a toss up going in.

Viva la Stank Beavers!
Congrats again man! A job well done

Viva la Stank Beavers!
Sadly, I left 37 points on my bench, which would have been enough for a win. But then again, you had 24.5 points on your bench so in the end, woulda-coulda doesn't play here.

Congrats on a great season!

Back