The Playoffs: THP Fantasy Football

I really hope Jacobs not scoring is t the reason I lose this week.

This might be shaping up to be a close one in League 3
Screenshot_20201227-133341.png

Comes down to who has a better game, Henry or Allen

Screenshot_20201227-185131.png

I’m up 41 in my money league with no one left and facing Henry. I’m terrified.

I’m up 41 in my money league with no one left and facing Henry. I’m terrified.
For my sake, I hope you win by 1

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

One bad week + a super hot opponent last week really cost me. I’d be in good shape tonight if I could have gotten past last week. As it is, the two championship teams are battling in a tight contest to take home the crown.

That’s enough Adams GB...keep the other guys involved. also longer drives tenn to keep Adams on the sideline. Thanks

League 2 battle is tight!!!
B9AC3F04-47CF-44E5-BE34-7FC8D21A65A3.jpeg

I think I have League 4 about wrapped up unless Jones and Allen can have Kamara-like performances! Super excited but a little sad that Kamara took the excitement away early... always love watching MNF with a game on the line.
Screenshot_20201227-211131_NFL Fantasy.jpg

I think I have League 4 about wrapped up unless Jones and Allen can have Kamara-like performances! Super excited but a little sad that Kamara took the excitement away early... always love watching MNF with a game on the line.
View attachment 8984310
That was an uphill climb right from the get go.

League 5
I just need Allen to have an average game tomorrow and I should have this wrapped up. Whew I was sweating it for a while....before today I was predicted to lose....

Attachments

• A0696C2B-EE14-4203-8C8D-D240E9A2D888.png
    A0696C2B-EE14-4203-8C8D-D240E9A2D888.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 5
Huge momentum shift in the matchup tonight for league 2...

Screenshot_20201227-223544.jpg

Might need to shout-out to Adams and Rogers for tonight's performance!

League 2 battle is tight!!!
View attachment 8984296
Not so much anymore!
193408B0-95F0-40D6-9C94-2F2D10D2601A.jpegIt looks like the only trade I made this year. With him, got me in to the playoffs but Adams is putting up awesome
Numbers tonight and looks to be the game changer. Maybe Diggs can go off tomorrow night.

Not so much anymore!
View attachment 8984315It looks like the only trade I made this year. With him, got me in to the playoffs but Adams is putting up awesome
Numbers tonight and looks to be the game changer. Maybe Diggs can go off tomorrow night.
Still a very close game considering who is going for each...

Not so much anymore!
View attachment 8984315It looks like the only trade I made this year. With him, got me in to the playoffs but Adams is putting up awesome
Yeah I’m surprised they are passing as much as they are. Never know what could happen.

Jacobs not scoring is going to cost me... I can just feel it

Not so much anymore!
It is still a tight game. I am not completely comfortable right now.

Jacobs not scoring is going to cost me... I can just feel it

Really wished he would have scored instead of listening to his coach.

Comes down to who has a better game, Henry or Allen

View attachment 8984264
Still not sure what happened with Henry tonight (though I’m obviously not mad). Normally I would feel confident down 14 with Josh Allen to play, but I think he scored 13 playing the Pats earlier this year... likely will be a close one!

Still not sure what happened with Henry tonight (though I’m obviously not mad). Normally I would feel confident down 14 with Josh Allen to play, but I think he scored 13 playing the Pats earlier this year... likely will be a close one!
I'm definitely not confident. Hoping I just have a chance

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It is still a tight game. I am not completely comfortable right now.
At least tonight's game matters! Wish I would have made a couple different roster decisions and would have made tonight even closer, good luck to ya! I'm just glad my Kittle mistake didn't come back to bite me!

The League 3 Championship is coming down to J. Allen tonight. Will he score the points needed for @lukemartin93 Bolt and Hoes to beat @ozzman Fighting Ditka.

Odds are in Bolt’s favor.

5671DAD1-6607-4D90-B910-9B695E376BF5.jpeg

Congrats to @vdubtx for winning L1. He had a tough team and I thought I had a chance until Adams decided to have fun in the snow last night.

Congrats to @vdubtx for winning L1. He had a tough team and I thought I had a chance until Adams decided to have fun in the snow last night.
Thanks @mikeg_74! 👊 Hadn’t wanted to post anything to jinx myself, but Adams did great for me last night. I still need one point though, anything can happen with a kicker and a defense to play tonight. :LOL:

So many games and Championships coming down to tonight's game. Here at THP and all over in our home leagues.

Man, could Allen and Diggs score big, please?

Back