The Playoffs: THP Fantasy Football

I don’t have a problem with it. As someone in the consolation games I’m still trying to win my matchup. Now, if this is an issue with everyone we can look at making changes, but we’ve always done it this way and no one has ever had an issue in the past, but I’m always open to suggestions.
It's THP's league so I will abide by whatever rules you make and it wasn't my intent to change any rules you have. I was just wondering how people felt about it because it's caused quite an argument in my non-THP league. It started immediately after waivers were sent out and got a lot worse when the guy in the playoffs lost and would have won if he had gotten the player involved. I personally don't ever try and pick up players once I'm eliminated from prizes, but I see both sides.

It's THP's league so I will abide by whatever rules you make and it wasn't my intent to change any rules you have. I was just wondering how people felt about it because it's caused quite an argument in my non-THP league. It started immediately after waivers were sent out and got a lot worse when the guy in the playoffs lost and would have won if he had gotten the player involved. I personally don't ever try and pick up players once I'm eliminated from prizes, but I see both sides.

I was actually listening to something very similar to this on the Sirius XM fantasy sports channel. They were arguing both sides, and one guy was so shady talking about all kinds of ways to play spoiler which were just messed up, like picking up every available QB and then dropping him so that they were all on waivers and couldn't get picked up until the next week, it was so bad. I see both sides of it too (not the shady guy, that was just wrong), which is why I am always open to suggestions. But as it stands, if I can still win, I am going to try and win, but I am not closed minded where I won't listen to suggestions and if enough noise is made, certainly open to making changes. I just haven't had anyone bring it up before.

like picking up every available QB and then dropping him so that they were all on waivers and couldn't get picked up until the next week, it was so bad.

I am all for the people that are not in the championship trying to win their games, it is for bragging rights still. Roster churning is wrong on so many levels. Yes compete but don't be a Richard because you are not in the Championship. Sorry, mini-rant over.

If CMC comes back, we could both hit 170! Looking forward to a heck of a matchup. Good luck!
Good luck to you too! It’s gonna be a close matchup all the way till the end. Wouldn’t have it any other way with our league this year.

Playing in 2 championships this week. Both opponents have Kamara. Ouch

I’m so glad Kamara is playing well this week and not last week

I hope my team can find 17pts more points today to make me feel good going into the weekend

welcome back to fantasy football, alvin kamara

I am done. Kamara has 57 to Cook 16.5. Stick a fork in me....

welcome back to fantasy football, alvin kamara
Bitter sweet I know, but I’m happy it’s this week and not last week.

I'm a Kamara guy in league 4, so riding high right now! Still long ways to go... opponent put up 160 last week, so it's definitely not over!

Sry for anyone who ran into Kamari today. That’s going to be a big hole to climb out of.

I was actually listening to something very similar to this on the Sirius XM fantasy sports channel. They were arguing both sides, and one guy was so shady talking about all kinds of ways to play spoiler which were just messed up, like picking up every available QB and then dropping him so that they were all on waivers and couldn't get picked up until the next week, it was so bad. I see both sides of it too (not the shady guy, that was just wrong), which is why I am always open to suggestions. But as it stands, if I can still win, I am going to try and win, but I am not closed minded where I won't listen to suggestions and if enough noise is made, certainly open to making changes. I just haven't had anyone bring it up before.
It's one of those unwritten rules. Once you're out of the playoffs you don't add or drop players. No need to do it. Compete and fill a roster every week but don't screw up things for those who are playing for the title. I'll usually post this point every year but forgot this year.

And Merry Christmas to those who have Kamara.

Merry Christmas to me. Drafted Kamara 3 years ago in the 14th round and this is my last game eligible to have him with our 3 year max keeper rule. I feel like he personally said farewell

Screenshot_20201225-213429_Yahoo Fantasy.jpg

I dodged a huge Kyler Murray bullet today. Now to hope for a mediocre Waller performance and I’ll like my chances going into tomorrow

Back