The Road to the 2020 Grandaddy! Captain MattyD-MPLS aka Dimples

I enjoy making things at home, especially for my oldest daughter. She has a peanut and tree nut allergy so she is pretty limited for her treats.

I found a fun recipe for “Slutty” brownies on line that you can make without having to worry she is going to have a reaction.

A layer of chocolate chip cookie dough on the bottom, then layer Oreos on top of that and then pour brownie batter over everything thing.

I needed more Oreos but she wanted the Mega Stuff.
View attachment 8929684
View attachment 8929687
View attachment 8929685View attachment 8929686

My buddies wife made that for us like 12 years ago and it still drinks into my dreams... Top 5 dessert of all time for me!

I gave up sweets for Lent and now this! Haha
Same here sooo count me in as bringing these to Easter...although "slutty" desserts on Easter... probably a name change happening

I enjoy making things at home, especially for my oldest daughter. She has a peanut and tree nut allergy so she is pretty limited for her treats.

I found a fun recipe for “Slutty” brownies on line that you can make without having to worry she is going to have a reaction.

A layer of chocolate chip cookie dough on the bottom, then layer Oreos on top of that and then pour brownie batter over everything thing.

I needed more Oreos but she wanted the Mega Stuff.
View attachment 8929684
View attachment 8929687
View attachment 8929685
View attachment 8929686

Good grief! (y)

Lougle Slutty Brownies when you are ready! Hot Tub Time Machine reference for those that know! Hahaha
Just don't leave your car running while jamming out inside the garage...

Somehow I'm late to this party, so hard to keep up on THP. So very nice intro Dimples, it will be fun to follow.

Somehow I'm late to this party, so hard to keep up on THP. So very nice intro Dimples, it will be fun to follow.
Thank you! I don't want to be a stranger!

My wife and I went to see a band called Iration at the world famous First Avenue with 2 friends last night. One of the openers was a band that we had never heard of called BallyHoo, they were awesome. Cant wait to learn more about them!
DDFAC483-F54C-4711-93FE-6FDDEE35FF59.jpeg
Iration came out and rocked the doors off! One of the closing songs was an instrumental version of Regulate by Warren G and it was insane! I wish I were that talented!C2A1C233-2210-45D7-BA06-3E9FB3623E9A.jpegA20BCB00-6999-46C4-8429-0EF7DD875281.jpeg

My wife and I went to see a band called Iration at the world famous First Avenue with 2 friends last night. One of the openers was a band that we had never heard of called BallyHoo, they were awesome. Cant wait to learn more about them!
View attachment 8929934
Iration came out and rocked the doors off! One of the closing songs was an instrumental version of Regulate by Warren G and it was insane! I wish I were that talented!View attachment 8929933View attachment 8929935
Insanely jealous.. My wife and I haven't been to live music since the kids were really young

Insanely jealous.. My wife and I haven't been to live music since the kids were really young
Make some time! Music makes everything better!

Make some time! Music makes everything better!
Our first date was at a hole in the wall pub listening to an up and coming band. I do need to make the time!!

Iration is coming to Richmond on May 7th, just saying! ?

MattyD did you see
Mavericks keep MacNaughton for themselves with win over Beavers
securing the WCHA championship outright, :cool:

Nice tunes!
Figured you would like them Curt!
MattyD did you see
Mavericks keep MacNaughton for themselves with win over Beavers
securing the WCHA championship outright, :cool:
If I am not there, I am listening! It is my favorite team, and I am a gigantic sports fan!

I have already told my wife, if they make the Frozen Four, I am going.

I posted 2 weeks ago that I hurt my thumb while I was playing with my girls at a water park. It hadn’t gotten much better so I went to get it X-ray’d tonight. Good news, no break and just a sprain. Doc said it is a 4-6 week injury.

It doesn’t effect my golf so that’s a positive too.

I posted 2 weeks ago that I hurt my thumb while I was playing with my girls at a water park. It hadn’t gotten much better so I went to get it X-ray’d tonight. Good news, no break and just a sprain. Doc said it is a 4-6 week injury.

Sprains are the worst. More time to follow the Mavs to victory!!!

Keep us updated on the injury, Cap...

This is great news my man! Now...like I said...velvet gloves on life through December!

This is great news my man! Now...like I said...velvet gloves on life through December!
Thinking about ordering this in every color possible. 0B5C9649-7310-4F48-9C1F-A65A526F17C5.jpeg

Back