The Saved By the Bell Appreciation Thread

dscf3181.jpg

Who wouldn't wear one of these?

Who already has that EXACT shirt... THIS GUY!

Whats your favorite episode?

This has to be mine:
YWOMA.gif
that was such a serious one. I'd go with the one where slater and zack fight over the new girl. Or when sack falls in love with the new school nurse.

I can't remember all the episodes, but I loved this show growing up. Watched the neck out of it... I need to watch some episodes now.

I can't remember all the episodes, but I loved this show growing up. Watched the neck out of it... I need to watch some episodes now.

I was a fan as well but I can not remember it as well as some on here. I can see a lot of SBTB references getting thrown around in other threads.

I feel like an outcast saying this...but i despised this show.

I feel like an outcast saying this...but i despised this show.
booo!! how could you? it was such a good show to watch after school. wish my school had excitment like Bayside.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Re Runs since 1992 someone is making a ton of money still

that was such a serious one. I'd go with the one where slater and zack fight over the new girl. Or when sack falls in love with the new school nurse.

Don't forget the one where zach uses subliminal messages to get the girls to like him or goto the dance.

Tappin from the iPhone

Somehow I missed that Netflix has 99 episodes online. Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

saw a commercial for this today...:confused2:

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-unauthorized-saved-by-the-bell-story

About:
Lifetime takes a nostalgic look back at the ‘90s TV show that changed the landscape of Saturday mornings with America’s favorite teens. "The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story" delves into the experiences of six unknown young actors placed into the Hollywood spotlight, exposing the challenges of growing up under public scrutiny while trying to maintain the squeaky clean image of their popular characters both on and off-screen. "The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story" is filming in Vancouver and the movie will premiere Labor Day, Monday September 1, at 9 pm PT/ET.

saw a commercial for this today...:confused2:

http://www.mylifetime.com/movies/the-unauthorized-saved-by-the-bell-story

About:
Lifetime takes a nostalgic look back at the ‘90s TV show that changed the landscape of Saturday mornings with America’s favorite teens. "The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story" delves into the experiences of six unknown young actors placed into the Hollywood spotlight, exposing the challenges of growing up under public scrutiny while trying to maintain the squeaky clean image of their popular characters both on and off-screen. "The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story" is filming in Vancouver and the movie will premiere Labor Day, Monday September 1, at 9 pm PT/ET.
It is supposed to be based off of the book Dustin Diamond came out with a while back.

I think every male in my generation had a crush on Kelly Kapowski.

kelly-kapowski-cut-off.png

My first true love.

I think every male in my generation had a crush on Kelly Kapowski.

kelly-kapowski-cut-off.png

My first true love.
I spent many of time thinking about her. I liked Lisa as well.

Wa one of my favorite shows and tried to watch every Saturday. Kelly Kapowski made Saturday TV that much better to watch while eating some sugar coated cereal

Funny that this is bumped when the unofficial saved by the bell movie is on

Funny that this is bumped when the unofficial saved by the bell movie is on

It's terrible. The whole premise seems to be that Dustin Diamond was an amazing, awesome, hilarious guy who should have been the star and got screwed. I suspect he is involved in this thing somehow.

It is supposed to be based off of the book Dustin Diamond came out with a while back.

It's terrible. The whole premise seems to be that Dustin Diamond was an amazing, awesome, hilarious guy who should have been the star and got screwed. I suspect he is involved in this thing somehow.
Quoting myself from earlier. I think they used stuff from his autobiography.

Coincidence that he's one of the executive producers?

Back