The Shandy Thread

Nice. There is a local place that does a really good grapefruit shandy.

Oh snap.

Grapefruit & Ginger shandies

c3830066889b1d13852bc2351e15d34a.jpg
I gotta find one of those packs, pronto!

Grapefruit...must try

Oh snap.

Grapefruit & Ginger shandies

c3830066889b1d13852bc2351e15d34a.jpg
I like a Lemon Shandy now and again but Ginger, Orange and Grapefruit don't do it for me. Those may be the least appealing flavors for beer I could imagine.

Grapefruit shandy. Interesting. I need to try as well

Harpoon Brewery makes a pretty good Grapefruit shandy as well.

Curious traveler is my favorite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Harpoon Brewery makes a pretty good Grapefruit shandy as well.

Curious traveler is my favorite.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I absolutely love that stuff. Stocked up on it at the end of the summer last year.

I would definitely try the ginger if I found it. The grapefruit I'm not sold on, yet.

Can't wait to try the new flavors, I may steal the idea and try to make a grapefruit shandy with some of my home-brew. But isn't it a little early for shandy's?

Having consumed copious amounts of Leinie's in college, I keep some Shandy around in the summer time but only my wife and other lady guests drink it. I don't seem to have any guy friends that like it. When I drink a fruity beer it's a New Glarus Belgian Red or Raspberry Tart. For those of you who don't know what New Glarus Belgian Red is, try pouring a couple tablespoons of maraschino cherry juice into a pale ale and you'll get the general idea.

Saw these at the store and had to pick up a 12 pack. First of the year...

Had a Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy today. Really good. I think I like Leinenkugel a little better though.

Found a grapefruit shandy today. Heard a lot of really awesome things about it. Waiting for it to get cold and then give it a try.

I have a raspberry lemon shandy from Erie Brewing sitting in my fridge for tonight. Wonder how it'll be?

Found a grapefruit shandy today. Heard a lot of really awesome things about it. Waiting for it to get cold and then give it a try.

They have it on tap at Grub in Marietta. Curious Traveler Illusive. Pretty good.

I still need to find that grapefruit. :(

Grapefruit is very good! Only one problem....Lee likes it too :)

One of my favorites when the weather gets hot for sure!

Bought a Shandy mix pack this weekend which included Lemon, Grapefruit, Orange and Ginger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought a Shandy mix pack this weekend which included Lemon, Grapefruit, Orange and Ginger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's an awesome pack!

Had a Curious Traveler Lemon Shandy today. Really good. I think I like Leinenkugel a little better though.

Been wanting to get my hands on that!

Oh this is going to be a tasty week!

Back