It ALWAYS misses the best swings. Murphy's Law of launch monitors.

So, post update I feel like I’ve been dropping more shots, usually it’s just wedges but the last couple days it’s been drives too.

I may hold off on the update then since there aren't really any new features I'm interested in.

I may hold off on the update then since there aren't really any new features I'm interested in.
I've been ignoring it..but mostly because I'm lazy.

I have not done the update yet as I am out of commission for a bit so may hold off as well, the last update eveything was working so well.

I've been ignoring it..but mostly because I'm lazy.
I'm all about new feature updates, but much more likely to skip incrementals when things are going well already.

I'm all about new feature updates, but much more likely to skip incrementals when things are going well already.
that's the other part, I haven't had the issues I had prior to the previous update, so I don't want to mess with that.

I havent updated mine yet either, but I've been extremely busy at work so havent even had time to use it the last couple weeks, trying to make time this week though, got a lesson tomorrow too

I've been keeping an eye on this thread for a looong time because I love my Skytrak+. It's just too expensive compared to other options, so I have a hard time telling anyone else to buy it.

I got an email today for the Skytrak Studio for $1000 dollars off. I just wanted to share it because I think it is a good deal and it only runs from March 20 - March 28.

You just gotta follow the link here and enter FLASH1000 at checkout. I think that's the lowest price I've ever found for Skytrak+ studio.

Moderators, please remove if not allowed. I just wanted to share a good deal.

Man, I am battling a lot of missed shots right now. Since the update, I’m seeing it quite a bit. Previously I had some here and there with touch wedges and flops, which I expected honestly. Now, I’m seeing them off the tee a lot too.

Maybe it’s just me?

Man, I am battling a lot of missed shots right now. Since the update, I’m seeing it quite a bit. Previously I had some here and there with touch wedges and flops, which I expected honestly. Now, I’m seeing them off the tee a lot too.

Maybe it’s just me?
I haven’t done the update but I’ve seen complaints in other groups.

I haven’t done the update but I’ve seen complaints in other groups.
Well, that makes me feel not crazy.

It got to be a little much today during my data collection for an article.

That's a bummer James. Still haven't update mine, but I've been on the injured list since last Thursday.

Still haven't updated mine yet as I am on the sidelines for awhile now with injury. Sounds like I should wait though.

That's a bummer James. Still haven't update mine, but I've been on the injured list since last Thursday.
Wondering if they know? Surely they do.

Also, I don’t like hurt Hawk, that makes me a sad.

I haven't updated, been too busy at work..not injured for once lol..I'm hoping I might get to use it my next day off on Friday.

have not updated either due to laziness/impatient want to hit golf balls. Garage Sim is getting a bit of a remodel with new projector, better leveled subflooring and weight in screen bottom. Hopefully done in the next day or too. Tough with so much skiing going on

If you haven’t updated, I would hold off as long as possible.

😢

This screen is a fun visual.

Screenshot (269).png

Finally back in action after a long 10 days without swinging. I'd fully charged the ST+ before I had to shelve it and it was still fully charged yesterday. Just worth mentioning.

Hit 50 or so balls and then did a full, four swing wedge matrix. One weird thing is that it quit displaying ball/club data half way through the matrix. Hadn't seen that before.

Back