I like it fried with cracker crumbs. My grandma makes a great spam sandwich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andrew Zimmer from Bizarre Foods can eat cow balls and all kinds of bugs, but he can't eat Spam...LOL!

Andrew Zimmer from Bizarre Foods can eat cow balls and all kinds of bugs, but he can't eat Spam...LOL!

You must have some strange cows where you are!

The only time I ever eat it is in my mom’s rye bread dip—it is the key ingredient.

I've had it before, but not in probably 20 years now. I'm sure it's better than it use to be, when they only had one flavor, but it's not something I'm searching for at the store.

I haven't had it in years, I may have to pick up a can at the store next time.

That said, no Spam thread would be complete without...

It's definitely grown in popularity over time. It's way more expensive than I member it to be

I love fried Spam and I really like the Spam Musubi when I am in Hawaii.

I've also toured the facility and it's got quite a story and a hell of a gift shop! I love me some Spam!

I love some fried Spam and eggs!

I've had it before, but not in probably 20 years now. I'm sure it's better than it use to be, when they only had one flavor, but it's not something I'm searching for at the store.
It's where the tuna is. Canned meat section.

We use to fry it as kids and put cheese and or mustard or miracle whip on the sandwich. I tried it again last year after not having it for a couple of decades or so and I have to tell you . It did not taste as good as I remember it tasting,not bad though.

You would eat nothing but grains if you toured any processing plant.

Well the processing plant I work at gets loads of wheat and rice in everyday. I can tell you the things that our scalpers catch coming out of these grain trucks may change your opinion on that.

Used to love spam and cheese sandwiches.I haven't had any in years and wasn't aware that they had that many flavors.I may have to try some again.

We have a Hawaiian breakfast fairly often in our home (Spam, rice and a fried egg). Grew up eating Spam and will continue.

Just saw a commercial for Spam and it reminded of this thread. I think I need to get some.

Fry it up and just before done give it a good shot of maple syrup. Camelizes and is great on fresh bread.

I love some fried Spam and eggs!
Just discovered this thread. Hadn’t really thought about it before, but since I have a couple of single serving Spam packages laying around, this just might be my breakfast tomorrow.

Yum ???

If you don't care where it came from or what it looked like before it become SPAM. It's yummy.
My mother used to go to the PX store to get it i the 50's and the 60's and we love it with breakfast or just a sandwich.

My wife won't let me have it , just like she won't let me have the hot dogs.
Costco has it in bulk package and I always take a second look when I walk by it. These days there are more creative way of preparing SPAM,
Salty pork, :(in my opinion it's only second to a nice cut of bacon.

Weird that this thread popped up, my son literally said to me today that we should get some spam for breakfast haha

Most people say that before they try it ?

Spam and scrambled eggs is the traditional Elk hunting camp breakfast for my clan. I haven't had that in years. Time to change that.

Back