If using Swing Speed radar, it catches the toe, I am told, which gives you a faster reading.

Yes, I think the radar gives different readings than a quad does, but I keep comparing like with like. The true test of any of these training systems is what you see on the course so will see how that trends in the long term.

This. Is. Incredible.
Look forward to the feedback. My question is that everyone uses their driver on this, or other speed enhancing aids. So I assume that ones swing speed will increase with the irons as well but how much will that affect ones tempo and feel with the irons as compared to the driver where it is bombs away?

Tell us more!!!
I will tonight! Just did the 30 minute intro and testing session. The way this tracks is going to be crazy nice to have, plus, the voice control is EXCELLENT.

I will tonight! Just did the 30 minute intro and testing session. The way this tracks is going to be crazy nice to have, plus, the voice control is EXCELLENT.

I have had it mishear me I think 3-4 times. one it took down 84 instead of 94 and yesterday took 160 and 170 instead of 116/117..... that would have skewed the data a bit....

It repeats it back to you so easy to catch and correct before the next rep.

I will say, my starting set with driver was way faster than I expected, I’ve got some serious power leaks I’m still battling.

I will say, my starting set with driver was way faster than I expected, I’ve got some serious power leaks I’m still battling.

If you have a power leak, just call me "The Titanic."

Still waiting for shipping notification

Did my testing session today

B7952BF2-8F56-4A55-A40C-694952C995CE.jpeg

Another thing I’m liking, I can turn on alerts so it reminds me of days I have a session. It’s also quite emphatic after the test session that you shouldn’t begin for at least two days.

Very very excited. This might make me want to chase 170 ball speed again….:oops:

Hmm wonder if this can be used with the new Garmin R10.

Session one here in just a bit. I’m pumped.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Oof. I need to start doing sessions in the morning and not after rounds….and the app knows it. Next session recommended for Saturday at 9am specifically :LOL:

Good start. Baseline is where I expected it the more I dive in, in that 105-107 range with potential for 110-112. I’d like to get back to 110-112 as my baseline and potential creeping into 120. We will see.

And what can’t be undersold here? The tracking aspect of this one has already made it easier for me to WANT to stick to it, with SS it worked really well for me and had me to that 115+ baseline, but I had no detailed way to track as I’m not a spreadsheet maker. This, it’s specific, it tracks, and it gives feedback…I dig that a lot,

Oof. I need to start doing sessions in the morning and not after rounds….and the app knows it. Next session recommended for Saturday at 9am specifically :LOL:

Good start. Baseline is where I expected it the more I dive in, in that 105-107 range with potential for 110-112. I’d like to get back to 110-112 as my baseline and potential creeping into 120. We will see.

And what can’t be undersold here? The tracking aspect of this one has already made it easier for me to WANT to stick to it, with SS it worked really well for me and had me to that 115+ baseline, but I had no detailed way to track as I’m not a spreadsheet maker. This, it’s specific, it tracks, and it gives feedback…I dig that a lot,

The app is so good. Really gives a lot of data but without being clunky and beating you over the head with it.

The app is so good. Really gives a lot of data but without being clunky and beating you over the head with it.
The videos have been excellent as well. Im truly impressed.

After reading through the thread, I just placed my order! My current swing speed on my EyeXO is 102-105. Would love to hit 110+.

Just got my shipping notification.... now if I can can shake off this "delta" thing and get some strength back I will be ready to dive in

Just got my shipping notification.... now if I can can shake off this "delta" thing and get some strength back I will be ready to dive in
I think you’re going to love this.

Session one here in just a bit. I’m pumped.
I’ve ordered an R10 and don’t think it’ll pick up clubhead speed without hitting a ball so no good for this system unless they do a firmware update.

Um. So. I absolutely LOVE that this thing lets you know when you hit a rep speed record and you get some applause for it!!

I do also want to add something I did when reviewing SuperSpeed as well….

Commonly I hear questions about control and how this transfers…well remember, this is about maxing out your max, so the baseline speed changes. Additionally, it teaches you HOW to make speed efficiently and grooving a swing.

My eSpeed number jumped after this session, hopefully it keeps trending up.

Maybe I can finally get to 170 ball speed. :love:

I will have some more thoughts Tuesday/Wednesday. I will complete half of the foundation workout on Tuesday and then will be on a Quad to get some updated numbers from what I did prior to starting the training.

If the gains are even 30% of what I am seeing in the training, well I would say money well spent already.

Back