CONTEST The Team – 2023 Grandaddy with Callaway Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's time everyone. Get those entries in. If there was ever an event you need to give everything to it's this one.

Best of luck to all entries.

I’m the perfect final piece of the puzzle because I understand perfection does not actually exist in real life. I would show gratitude to be there and do everything I could to take THP and the guests who somehow still don’t join along for the ride of a lifetime.

Back to two over…

Unlike Marissa Tomei, I blend. Plug me in wherever and with whoever, I get along with most people. The rest just don’t know rule 1. I’ll hit shots that make you say wow… in a good and bad way. And I’ll be laughing regardless making sure the vibes are high.

Gonna throw this out there to help out future entries: Word Counter. Good luck all.

I am the perfect last puzzle piece because I bring the positivity not just on the course but off the course! I can't imagine a better event to have the ultimate cheerleader for the team.

Some great entries on day one!

I love golf. I love promoting the game and growing the sport. I am grateful to be on the forum, and I would love to be a part of Grandaddy X while sharing it with the forum and building for Grandaddy XI.

This is a fantastic contest and already some really solid entries

Gonna throw this out there to help out future entries: Word Counter. Good luck all.
Exactly this.....

Or if that is too daunting for applicants, maybe just count the words old school... like with your eyes, maybe even a finger if needed.
Kids Reaction GIF by SHARE NOW

We kid, we joke, we chide..... but we care.

So the question is, how can you help a team?

Grandaddy X is Not about me it’s about we. The people, the pageantry the history, the redacted. I will help this team by fitting in, laughing, keeping it fun, being present and giving my best. The Nest, the bus, ECPC, Hideaway! And challenging the legend Darth Finley! The Belt!

Exactly this.....

Or if that is too daunting for applicants, maybe just count the words old school... like with your eyes, maybe even a finger if needed.
Kids Reaction GIF by SHARE NOW

We kid, we joke, we chide..... but we care.
I'd need 30 more toes/fingers, so I was happy that website was posted.

Some good entries, keep it coming. I would put my name in the mix but I will be away all month on vacation then. Next year , my entry will be in though cannot miss the Granddaddy. I will be following along the thread , good luck all.

“I am getting on in years and been a loyal THP’er now for over 10 years and better understand I that have to appreciate in the moment the finer things in life as they might be my last. The Grandaddy to me is at the top of the list!”

Finishing out a roster at the bottom end can be the pick that makes a difference. I love teams. The comrades ready for competition. But i would bring that calm note, that little whisper that makes you laugh and calms you down. I am the eye of the hurricane.

Some great entries so far! There is nothing like the Grandaddy get your entries in. It absolutely could be you for the last spot!

Not an entry for this year sadly, but one day 🤞 Still love the concept of the contest so..

Being present, putting all you are able into the whole experience from being chosen to whenever in the future. That's a team, that's a teammate. Be open to new experiences. Let people in. Be a sail, not an anchor.

Last edited:
Passionate about golf and the Grandaddy tradition
I can fetch drinks with the best of them
Camaraderie? Ask AZ THP what a swell guy I am!
Key golf traits: driving accuracy and lag putting

Many more qualities, but I'm just
Excited for the opportunity to be selected for the team!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back